Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you finding a virtual assistant as a Campaign Manager? - page 2. (Read 276 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1010
Only BTC
You can actually offer campaign manager service since they are somewhat similar in doing admin task in VA just invest more time reading on the forum and gathering knowledge on what a campaign manager does. Also, build your portfolio on what things you're able to do.
If OP focuses only on what it takes to be a campaign manager on the forum, then i don't think they would ever be one. There is so much competition amongst campaign managers, and only the best and highly reputable would be hired. Op should rather focus on being a good user of the forum and not a campaign manager, i don't think any campaign manager in the forum joined because they wanted to be one, i am sure they joined to use the forum like every other member, but along the line they developed reputation here and desired to offer their services as a manager.

Campaign management isn't probably the best skill for the OP, we have seen managers lose campaign funds, another case happened recently, but i won't link it here. Being a campaign manager requires the person to be careful and attentive to security, but OP doesn't seem to be that, according to his story it was very easy for his roommate to access his PC and steal his coins, that isn't a good trait of someone who is going to handle thousands of Dollars for numerous campaigns if they ever become a campaign manager.
copper member
Activity: 208
Merit: 256
You can actually offer campaign manager service since they are somewhat similar in doing admin task in VA just invest more time reading on the forum and gathering knowledge on what a campaign manager does. Also, build your portfolio on what things you're able to do.

There are some good answers here that might help you
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

If anyone helps me to grow my career to work freelance to get jobs providing my skill then it will be my achievement. I will be your virtual assistant.

Do you have experience working as a virtual assistant you are on your own here when looking for a job as a freelancer, all of us here are working as freelance so the competition is stiff, if you think that you are capable and well experienced and can give a manager a big help on all the campaign he manages then create an announcement in the service section, tell the managers your skills, capability and your rate, managers are looking for help, not someone who will they teach to become an assistant.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
You mean Dogecoin, right? Sorry for your loss, but it was your fault that you left your PC on without any password. It's painful, but people usually learn best from their own mistakes. But if you really knw that your friend took your coins, I wouldn't give up everything so easy. It's not some random online scammer and there is measures how to get your coins back.
Anyway, as I understand, now you're looking for a job? I think you got wrong impression that campaign managers earn that much money that they would hire assistants. It's not true. And I doubt that someone is going to hire you if you don't have specific skills just because that they read your sad sorry and will feel sorry for you.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
Sorry for your loss but I'm not sure if posting a sad story would help you op. Given the skepticism of most people here, I could actually see it backfiring. Ultimately, people will hire you based on what you can do/experience which is nowhere to be found. You're also better off offering your service for general purposes.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943
Block halving is coming.
Why would you let other people use your PC/laptop that's a bad habit personal PC/laptops with wallets shouldn't be shared with anyone even your wife/husband it should be all private, and you should the only one who can access it.

I never heard of a campaign manager looking for VA here on the forum.
Have you tried to offer your skill on Upwork or Fiverr? I saw many people out there looking for Virtual Assistants so maybe you can get a job there.

Or maybe try your luck and post your skills on services section
Activity: 1764
Merit: 694
[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope
Can't remember if any manager has ever hired someone as an assistant, it doesn't seem like a career that would offer more opportunities and last longer.
It's a good idea to offer your own specific skills on the service board.

By the way (read the poll), is there any country where cheating is legal?
Activity: 434
Merit: 119
Greetings,

I hope all of you are well in this reputed forum. Last year I lost 2,00,000 Doggycoin to my roommate. I did believe him but he theft to get the password from my browser cookies. He theft the password when I went to the washroom to refresh. After 2 days I found the truth but he didn't back my doggycoin. If I back that coin then I had poor a few days later. At that time I couldn't grow up rich. I lost all of my wealth.

I hate people who want to get a best friend because all of the people occurs cheated by his/her nearest one. So, be careful to invest your wealth and also be careful of your nearest people.

If anyone helps me to grow my career to work freelance to get jobs providing my skill then it will be my achievement. I will be your virtual assistant.

Best Regards
Pages:
Jump to: