Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you following your gut instinct in trading? - page 11. (Read 1196 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
Intuition vs luck vs skills.

Do you think you could survive in trading if you have lack one of these? I think it is better to have a combination of these 3 if you are trading, this is to ensure that your chances of winning will gonna get high despite of having a low score in one of these categories.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 870
We were advice during my forex trading by trading expert that .... we should focus our mind in .... our gut instinct and we were told that it can not fail us but making us rich.....

I hope you didn't pay for this advice.
lol, you made my day. Btw if anyone goes on forex courses and thinks that if he/she learns everything well, will become successful trader, then sorry but you are wrong. In trading someone loses and someone wins, without losers you can't win.
Also trading is luck and luck plays a huge role, sometimes price can decrease at time when you think everything around currency is positive and every chart/statistics supports your opinion but somehow won't be correct.
In gut instict do you mean the wish of more profit? If yes, then everyone thinks and trades to get much profit, so it's hard to stop when you really have to stop because for example if you waited for 2 day and would gain 1.5x profit, then you feel guilty and so on.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
We were advice during my forex trading by trading expert that we should not depend only on technical and fundamentals indicators alone in trading but we should focus our mind in the third indicator which is our gut instinct and we were told that it can not fail us but making us rich and build our confident in trading.  However. I think about 80% of traders don't know how to hear the voice of their instinct during trading!  Can one get this gut instinct training like others investments tools?  Is it even truth that we have something like gut instinct?

Instinct is a nutral present of mind of everyone so to,this ideas in trading is helpfull but need also to analysts all decision in trading, as of now I can't heard if there have an training school for the instinct development.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
We were advice during my forex trading by trading expert that .... we should focus our mind in .... our gut instinct and we were told that it can not fail us but making us rich.....

I hope you didn't pay for this advice.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
Yes it is true that we have that.
Technical analysis are like broken lines. You will still need to decide at the end whether when to sell or buy.
That is your instinct telling you to do it.

When you get it right what do you feel? That feeling of success is because of your instinct and not just your analysis.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
We were advice during my forex trading by trading expert that we should not depend only on technical and fundamentals indicators alone in trading but we should focus our mind in the third indicator which is our gut instinct and we were told that it can not fail us but making us rich and build our confident in trading.  However. I think about 80% of traders don't know how to hear the voice of their instinct during trading!  Can one get this gut instinct training like others investments tools?  Is it even truth that we have something like gut instinct?
Pages:
Jump to: