Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you gambling to make money or just for fun? - page 4. (Read 389 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
I seriously want to make money that I guess it worked from the beginning until successive loss. It wouldn't make a difference if I did it for fun because I still lose money right?

But I did enjoy what I did while I was betting, it keeps me busy while I drink my coffee in the middle of the night until I lose and its not enjoyable anymore.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1167
Gamble responsibly
I was a gambling addict before until I later have to change, I have noticed I lost a lot when I was addicted unlike now that I played for fun. In the past, if I played one or two games, I usually win but I always did continue to bet until all my gain and money will be lost. When I was affected, I changed and only now gamble just during weekends unlike before that I gambled daily, I even sleep late because of gambling before. I noticed when I play just one or two games during the weekend, I win than I lose. Before, I saw gambling as a way to make money that it is a profession, but now seen gambling as fun and play just few quality bets.

How about you? Why are you gambling?
Pages:
Jump to: