Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you going to keep quit about bitwings? - page 2. (Read 555 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
btc and eth are a lot better then i am not optimistic about an old bad project bitwings and at this time i am more inclined to focus on new projects. Also bitwings team cheat because they didn't give tokens to many hunters and it is a scam project in the list of favorites.
maybe they are not scammers, but they just decided not to give out as many coins as before and in any way decided to scam the bounty hunters. this is a common practice for many projects
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
2 ETH per month is insanely unbelievable, this sounds like those Ponzi scheme projects, what are the team thinking? The company have been around for past years and this could ruin their reputation for sure
Activity: 559
Merit: 48
Lol, funny how most of the people aren't even reading what you have written and they are just randomly saying bitwings is a good project. Or are they all shilling for bitwings?

This people just post to meet minimum weekly required for signature. If they would simply open Bitwings bounty topic, they would immediately see a pictures project offering different plans and a promise that a phone "would mine 2 ETH per month". First signs of scam or a hidden Ponzi scheme.

Check their webpage. Roadmap milestones are not completed. And milestones are marked as complete, are only those that were meant to be made during bounty duration. Conclusion - after bounty and ICO are finished, project becomes abandoned, even though they post "past news and achievements" in latest social media posts.
Activity: 448
Merit: 18
If they don't end up paying bounty hunters they will feel the heat, I know that some bounty hunters won't give up easily on this, they will find a way to retaliate, bitwings Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts are available to spread their unfair treatment
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Bitwings looks big, the mobile company have been around for many years and again evan luthra which built apps for iPhone is involved with this project, very very hard to believe that the project is scam, the failed to raise softcap but the company is rich so no problem on that part
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
They don't have past experience about what this forum and it's members are capable of, they believe they can make the move and escape it without any side effects but no I think they knew, the words spread out fast, even their advisors heard about it, now bitwings team seem calm and ask for prove, some are getting approved presently, I think everyone should go and do the same
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
It's going to be lots of trouble for the company if they fail to pay bounty hunters in the end, I doubt they will live up to their standard because making that much ethereum from a cloud mining phone is a big lie, doesn't make any sense but I will like to see how this will go

I really doubt they will be affected in the way you think... not that am in support of their behavior... Just that other project have done what they are doing now to hunters and get away with it without being affected, the lack of appropriate body to report issues like this is the reason why I think this will be another similar case like digitalbits, Jinbi and the likes,
Although I would sincerely hope to see this guy's receive the punishment for screwing hunters over to serve as lesson to others.
when a project does break its promise with its bounty participants, it makes their words a lie. what makes us think that they won't do the same thing going forward? Well, I have thoughts like that. however, investors can be in the line of bounty hunters, and this can have a bad effect on the future for the project. but I hope that his team will immediately resolve this issue with participants from his bounty hunter.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
It's going to be lots of trouble for the company if they fail to pay bounty hunters in the end, I doubt they will live up to their standard because making that much ethereum from a cloud mining phone is a big lie, doesn't make any sense but I will like to see how this will go

I really doubt they will be affected in the way you think... not that am in support of their behavior... Just that other project have done what they are doing now to hunters and get away with it without being affected, the lack of appropriate body to report issues like this is the reason why I think this will be another similar case like digitalbits, Jinbi and the likes,
Although I would sincerely hope to see this guy's receive the punishment for screwing hunters over to serve as lesson to others.
Merit: 10
To buy the minephone will cost you 6000 BWN token and that's equivalent of 1500$ as per BWN token and again to start mining ethereum on the phone you will need to buy one of the packages available for the phone which will require depositing another Eth, this is premium package honestly, not everyone can do this
Merit: 10
The minephone from bitwings is limited and not for everyone because it's very costly, this is why I think it could work, the minephone is just 40,000 pieces and that's all, there won't be any other than the 40k pieces, I'm suspecting that the eth will be coming from the mobile company revenue profit
Activity: 224
Merit: 28
It will be a big mistake if CZ list bitwings on binance, the project concept is built on lies, how can a smartphone gives ETH per month through proof of data? Another cloud mining I guess? I don't trust the project
Activity: 527
Merit: 113
Reportedly Bitwings will hold an IEO on binance, but it's still a rumor, we don't know for sure, and Binance also hasn't announced their IEO yet, we'll wait, if indeed IEO Bitwing is held at Binance, I'll buy it.
Seriously? I doubt that Binance will even consider listing it on their IEO, seeing the project concept. Their platform is like a vague ponzi scheme where you buy product and earn for certain period of time. There is no difference and unique on this kind of platform.

Good thing I pass on this bounty campaign when they launched their promotion here on forum. At first, I considering but seeing the details makes me back out.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
after learning your statement above it appears that the Bitwings project is a fraudulent project, I doubt that the project will keep their promise to pay the prize hunters, in fact there are many prize hunters experiencing the same thing after promoting their project for weeks but until now also get no token rewards at all. so I guess you don't have to expect big with the Bitwings project.
if they also distributed bitwings token this would also be useless because there is a possibility of a big dump, and even then they also did the listing because now they are still busy to look for victims by making additional shit token sales.
This crap project has no strong fundamental since it was created. AFAIK the team has a similar attitude like elysian that has confirmed as an exit scam project.
This crap coin should never exist.

Useless token created by scam team..
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
after learning your statement above it appears that the Bitwings project is a fraudulent project, I doubt that the project will keep their promise to pay the prize hunters, in fact there are many prize hunters experiencing the same thing after promoting their project for weeks but until now also get no token rewards at all. so I guess you don't have to expect big with the Bitwings project.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609
I've decide to create this post by letting go on my token since I wasn't even choose after a audit that wasn't genuine from bitwings team, I don't care any more, here are few cruel acts from bitwings, you lose token if

1. You create any post pointing to bitwings insincerity about bounty tokens your tokens will be erased ..

2. You aren't active on Bitcointalk for 10 weeks after bounty is over a year ago you won't get any tokens

3. Your bitcointalk account get red trust after bitwings bounty is over you aren't getting your tokens

4. The bounty was over a year ago now and the spreadsheet was marked and everyone got tokens but not anymore, team did another weird audit and 85% of hunters are removed, even while they are rewarded tokens before.

5. Every accusations from the team are wrong and unknown, very weird isn't it?

6. I asked the team what I did wrong and the answer is I haven't been active, even for that fact that I've promoted several bounties for months.

7. Bitwings was already red tagged for project looking like Ponzi scheme and I confront the admin in charge. A crazy weird looking lady, she is in charge of the bitwings Btt account and she denied that they never open new accounts to spam

I'm not ready to let this slide, what can we do to nail this project? I'm think of spreading their cruel judgment over Twitter and Facebook, are you guys going to let this slide?

This isnt just the project that do have these kind  of behavior but if you do tend to see on wider scope then lots  of project teams do made out their own rules and decisions

since they do have the power to do so and as a bounty hunter then theres nothing much you can do but to deal with it.You get shocked? deal with it because bounty hunting

is never been a worthy thing for someone to spend up their time and effort on these days.Its better to jump an another career that would  be worth of the time.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Lol, funny how most of the people aren't even reading what you have written and they are just randomly saying bitwings is a good project. Or are they all shilling for bitwings?
Did they have any of those rules when you first joined the campaign? I mean most of the campaign does say that they have the right to change rules anytime, but making such huge changes that is going to negatively affect everyone isn't ethical at all in my opinion.
Just like most of the projects, they just don't want to pay their bounty hunters. That is why I always recommend avoiding those bounty hunting campaigns.
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
Sorry about that mate,I can feel your pain,I think you guys who are all affect should reach out to the team politely and make them see reasons with them why they should pay you guys,but if they refuse let them know you will take it to twitter, bitcointalk and other social platforms that will ruine them,that could make then have a rethink.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
this bounty problem with influenced to their reputation. but investors will happy with developer team decision , they will thinking possibility to dump in market will decrease since many bounty hunter errased from spreadhseet and price could stable in market.
How do you know that investors are sincerely happy? I don't see how their development activities can make a profits by every investors! Did you know that for a long time they were just going with the expectation and now they are rumor again that binance is coming to manage ieo. So work wisely and give up all these bad projects because they are just rumor dreaming projects.
If binance will take cover the IEO and the developing parties will bring better solutions with the current issue regarding to
bounty hunters, there's still future only if this rumors will be taking place, though rumors are just nothing if there's no realities that will happen, all still ends up with speculative and hope hope to those who invested to this project.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
this bounty problem with influenced to their reputation. but investors will happy with developer team decision , they will thinking possibility to dump in market will decrease since many bounty hunter errased from spreadhseet and price could stable in market.
How do you know that investors are sincerely happy? I don't see how their development activities can make a profits by every investors! Did you know that for a long time they were just going with the expectation and now they are rumor again that binance is coming to manage ieo. So work wisely and give up all these bad projects because they are just rumor dreaming projects.
Activity: 756
things should not be taken lightly with them. The rule that was not stated before the bounty started and during the bounty, but that because they wanted to be shady with their distribution, they decided to fabricate some obnoxious rules from another planet to reduce the reward and deny participants of their rewards. It is totally unfair and should be frowned at.
They have already changed some rules and it looks like they have already started to ban the participants to avoid the scam accusation. So many people were talking about this on its main chat group too. bitwing is a scam project.
Some rules should be added before changing some rules. You can't change the rules whatever you want. By the way, I've been following this campaign since I joined this campaign. Everything was proper until the admin got negative trust. Actually admin is very smart, they didn't reject the whole bounty hunters, so that some support should be left for them. By this rest of the hunters they could raise money before showing their real face. I never heard of a reason to reject users to delete proof of authentication post after 1 year. Swapzilla is offering a second chance but Bitwings won't do it.
Pages:
Jump to: