Pages:
Author

Topic: Are You Happy For Participate bounty in this Year 2020 - page 2. (Read 1763 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
This corona situation i am not happy to participate bounty, legit project are now paused for corona virus, already insure paused bounty From today. 
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
I got a number of good projects in 2020 but in the process of paying bounty hunters have problems such as extended payment times and complicated payment processes that make me disappointed in the bounty 2020
Most projects have delayed distributing tokens because they fear the bounty hunter will dump and cause their projects to collapse. I think that is also a good way because at the moment the market is so bad, we don't need to receive them soon
- As a bounty hunter, you were able to dump a project in time or you only received the reward left after investors aggressively dumped the project you participated, I would say that bounty hunters are always late for trading, project collapse can only be said to be the responsibility of the project and the investor, delays in distribution are never advantageous for hunters. Unfortunately, this situation still happens often, 2020 is no longer a joy to join the bounty, I just love to get rewards early, if they are slow on this, we most likely don't get anything
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I don't know what you mean by good, but your point is so clear that you point to scamless and 100% pure project. In fact, the market place has been full on face-to-face. There were some good projects coming in handy days ago. I participated in a good project at the beginning of 2020, and then I don't got better yet. So, the answer to your question is to say, "If you do participate in a good project, then need to think how much good it goes well."
Activity: 311
I will answer the third point. Social networks personally suit me completely, because I have a large number of subscribers. But I am a person who is ready to help others and becomes sad when the rules take into account the huge number of subscribers that cannot be recruited without any investments ...
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Don't give up, lack of good projects is why bounty hunting is in mess, I belief the future of crypto will be more brighter and it will definitely put those who leave to shame soon, don't promote bounties because there are no quality ones, it won't make a difference
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
None of the Bounty I have participated in this year has given me a single reward at a point I decided to go on a little break but that didn't help so am back to work hope to see some little changes now

I haven't seen any altcoin bounty that came in this year paid to its participants except Insure campaign! Taking a break is a good idea, as there is no such good bounty to do and no possibility of getting payment very soon! But yet as you are in-home quarantine, then you have enough free time, so, you can keep doing bounties like Koinpro, Olportal, so, you can get payment in future!
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
To carry on you have to put 'HOPE' first, since there is always a light at the end of every tunnel that's why I don't plan on quiting for now, its more like same result for every bounty Hunter but I doubt it's the end
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
None of the Bounty I have participated in this year has given me a single reward at a point I decided to go on a little break but that didn't help so am back to work hope to see some little changes now
Yes, basically it's like that now, and if you go and take a break from bounty work, then you also won't get anything, so giving up from work is not a good choice, even though the results we get from the bounty aren't worth the time already. we use, but we must keep working to meet the needs of our own lives.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Im not a bounter and I think most of them are still tried to find a good bounty that give them a good reward.
For sure many bounty hunters are leave to their campaign once they see a bad news about the project but they still others who take risk to participated until the end of the campaign to show see the result  if they have reward.
copper member
Activity: 299
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
I was in point 4. The signature campaign... is one of the bounties that are very interested in the golden bounty campaign era. Before I knew this would happen, a time when the bounty campaign didn't give much. Therefore I made another source starting from trading and several other things. Because basically I really like crypto information and want to try my luck to keep doing the campaign so the most profitable way is while joining the signature campaign.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
I got a number of good projects in 2020 but in the process of paying bounty hunters have problems such as extended payment times and complicated payment processes that make me disappointed in the bounty 2020
Most projects have delayed distributing tokens because they fear the bounty hunter will dump and cause their projects to collapse. I think that is also a good way because at the moment the market is so bad, we don't need to receive them soon
Activity: 882
Merit: 101
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
I am really happy for participating in some bounty projects this year of 2020 because i am now receiving my rewards again just like way back 2017, but it is not that large than the old days. But still i am happy about it because i am earning in signature campaigns again even it is not that enough for a good investment.
Well, really i always want participate signature bounty paid amount in BTC or ETH but some month over i can't chance any bounty. This month i have joined some bounty social media with signature insure project. I search about insure project and I'm very impressed trading volume everyday i hope this project will give me something with first payment in this year 2020.
The only project I'm so sure of right now is alchemy, it's definitely going binance and Okex since CZ announced this on Twitter already, it's the best bounty project that keeps my 2020 in good shape feeling
Where did you get announcement about ''Alchemy'' will be added binance and okex exchange?
Check here this image:

Alchemy project Twitter account already deleted even i was checking more time binance announcement channel. but i don't receive yet any information about it, maybe you get false update.
You don't have to find Twitter alchemy page if you know binance Twitter page or binance CEO Twitter page just head there for latest informations, very easy to get
I won't be surprised if only 2 out of 10 projects turn good this year, it seems that bounties are getting worse every year, 2018 was even better than 2019 and now it seems 2020 is way worse
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
to be honest , i still trying to do my best with signaturebounty's and hope on an great project like we had in earlier day's but it is hard , i have participated in some great projects but thes day's i am just doing my best and did not hope anymore on great earning project's , think i am just hooked on participating
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
     Few bounty projects are promising this year and we can't be sure of them either. It is clear that we live moments in which SCAM projects are the majority and it will be difficult to change that. The situation is out of control. I do not live from this, I do it as a hobby, but the situation is serious for those people who have made a unique source of profit from the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
Reading a thread, you understand that most people are upset, because the key factor for satisfaction when participating in a bounty is profit, the situation with which is now very difficult.
However, I personally am glad that now is 2020 and the bounty is alive. Back in 2018, many prophesied that the bounty would be dead in a year. And here we are!
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am really happy for participating in some bounty projects this year of 2020 because i am now receiving my rewards again just like way back 2017, but it is not that large than the old days. But still i am happy about it because i am earning in signature campaigns again even it is not that enough for a good investment.
Pages:
Jump to: