Pages:
Author

Topic: are you hodling for speculation or true believing? - page 4. (Read 1516 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 41
For me, it is true belief. 

There are many coins that will become mainstream, particularly privacy coins.  People will find it extremely desirable to be able to earn income and buy goods and services without government oversight, regulation, and taxation.

But, I agree that it won’t become mainstream until wallets are safe to use by regular, non-IT people.  Ideally, people won’t need to remember and record private keys; they shouldn’t be able to send (ie. the app stops them) to incompatible public keys.

My standout privacy coin of the future - SAFEX.  Big things happening over the next few months.

For other practical applications, energy tokens should become desirable by mainstream people.

Passive investment coins that give better annual returns than traditional bank interest or old-world funds should also be hot ticket items.

The first crypto-debit card to actually work everywhere will also become a hot property.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I am holding believing that it will grow up of crypto in future. For sell and buy house. If it can named speculation - I hold for speculation.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
my position is that on one hand, blockchain has a part in the future... but maybe like in the year 2050 and to be dominated by institutional money. People like me might need to use smart contracts every now and then but realistically average people dont need to worry about making cross continental transactions or finding alternatives to the banking system. I feel if regular people dont adopt blockchain for regular use, were simply hodling coins/tokens to be taken for a ride by institutional money like tiny remoras clinging to sharks
Pages:
Jump to: