Author

Topic: Are you holding your bitcoin for a price increase? - page 113. (Read 247079 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Yes i am. i'm holding my bitcoins for a price increase, like yesterday i sold all my bitcoins. and luckly i do it yesterday, because today the price of bitcoin is decrease.
Holding bitcoins is really useful at this moment because the price is really going good.

Yeah, and price would be higher in future too, if the adoption level goes higher, we can expect a better price of bitcoin and also halving is coming, so its better to hold at a moment.

Majority of the people have same belief, but just remember nothing is guaranteed when it comes to bitcoin, either it would be a major pump or a dump, so be ready for the surprises.
It now better to safe your coins around this time. The value is now quite low so its not smart to sell it. You wont get much money for it.
But you never know what can happen in the future. There is also a chance that the value can fall, and that wont be good.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 116
I guess this time I'll sell it for the price of bitcoin has reached $ 400, but I'll see in a moment, whether this price will rise to $ 500 or not, if the price does not rise for two months, maybe I'll sell bitcoin I have

I would like to ask you that at what price you bought your bitcoins? Don't sell it if the price is lower then you bought, just wait for a while, sell it when you are earning atleast little profit out of it.

Well I think he bought it for a lower price if he have the guts to sell it at $400. But I tell you man the price is now fluctuating until $450 that is a $50 dollar profit. You just need to be patient and be at the right moment at the right time.

Yeah, patience is the key here, if you panic, you loose, so its better to hold at a moment and wait for the right time to sell your bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
I guess this time I'll sell it for the price of bitcoin has reached $ 400, but I'll see in a moment, whether this price will rise to $ 500 or not, if the price does not rise for two months, maybe I'll sell bitcoin I have

I would like to ask you that at what price you bought your bitcoins? Don't sell it if the price is lower then you bought, just wait for a while, sell it when you are earning atleast little profit out of it.

Well I think he bought it for a lower price if he have the guts to sell it at $400. But I tell you man the price is now fluctuating until $450 that is a $50 dollar profit. You just need to be patient and be at the right moment at the right time.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Let's just hope that it will get too 500$ soon.

BTC hasn't been in that range since about August 2014. There's no real incentive for it to climb all the way up to $500.

Why would  you say that. There are a lot of people hoping including me. Give me some facts for that and I will believe you.  Dont make people motivations down. I still believe it will hit that and maybe more.

I think the price of bitcoin is driven by adoption. There are much more users of bitcoin than 2014.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

BTC hasn't been in that range since about August 2014. There's no real incentive for it to climb all the way up to $500.

Why would  you say that. There are a lot of people hoping including me. Give me some facts for that and I will believe you.  Dont make people motivations down. I still believe it will hit that and maybe more.
Activity: 672
No i sell my bitcoin in high price , for trader is good to take profit every price increase, and re-stock if the price fail
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 7912
A slow, steady climb as I have depicted in this graphic would be nice.   Wink

Activity: 168
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Holding bitcoin is good but we need to spend it too at the same time to get the things from bitcoins.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

for this month. I think it would be impossible to touch $ 500. price down to $ 419. are you still confident with it

I also think the same as you. This will be as before. the price is hard to reach at least $450. but it will be stable at $400-430
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
20% FIAT,
70% Bitcoin,
10% Food and Drinks
Activity: 1190

for this month. I think it would be impossible to touch $ 500. price down to $ 419. are you still confident with it
Activity: 378
Activity: 210
Yes i am. i'm holding my bitcoins for a price increase, like yesterday i sold all my bitcoins. and luckly i do it yesterday, because today the price of bitcoin is decrease.
Holding bitcoins is really useful at this moment because the price is really going good.

Yeah, and price would be higher in future too, if the adoption level goes higher, we can expect a better price of bitcoin and also halving is coming, so its better to hold at a moment.

Majority of the people have same belief, but just remember nothing is guaranteed when it comes to bitcoin, either it would be a major pump or a dump, so be ready for the surprises.
Activity: 196

Activity: 143
Activity: 420
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Yes I do. That is a really smart idea to do that. And that is very good, Maybe that you can make some profit later in the future.
You never know what can happen. I hope for you that you can make more money later.

Yes you can make profit in the future while at the same time you can make profits today, the next day and next weeks.

There are some factor and basis you can check out to help you make profits in trade.

I see some average traders in our group which are only new to trades but now kicking after weeks of involvement.
Jump to: