Author

Topic: Are you holding your bitcoin for a price increase? - page 120. (Read 247079 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
I pay  with fiat to mine. I save most of the bitcoins I mined. I will use some to buy things to help the network.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
I hodl 90% of my bitcoin as long term investment and spend/trade/gamble the rest.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Yes I have some amount in my wallet and I am waiting for it that the price increase to about $500,
If it increased to that value , I will be much benefited with it. But I think it will take a long period, some people are saying that it will happen in this year, but still it is long period for me to wait 7 to 8 months , so now I am planning to start trade.

If you are aware and believe in the bitcoin technology on how it will bring in the furture then go accumulate more coins.

Make sure you have your ammo always ready.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
Yes I have some amount in my wallet and I am waiting for it that the price increase to about $500,
If it increased to that value , I will be much benefited with it. But I think it will take a long period, some people are saying that it will happen in this year, but still it is long period for me to wait 7 to 8 months , so now I am planning to start trade.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
I don't hold single bitcoin now. fuck this shit:)

I don't believe in you lol.

You are one of the super active member here back in my Newbie days. Even doing some small giveaways back then.

Well if you are being busted by this months I think you can easily get back in track. Cheesy

Yes I do to it. Because the price is in fact now very low as most people think.
Because I think that it is worth more later.

Even the high price expectations to about $700 or more won't happen in the upcoming months, still chances of making it a large margin to the current price is really possible.
Activity: 687
Merit: 269
No I'm holding fiat for price decrease.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

i am sure you will regret not having any bitcoins once the price start to rocket up before the block halving. but i am not sure whether you are serious or just trolling.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Yes I do to it. Because the price is in fact now very low as most people think.
Because I think that it is worth more later.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

why you are here then? it's seems pointless to waste your time here if you hate bitcoin
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

OMG.. what are you saying? if you hate bitcoin that much. than you should leave the industry.
Activity: 210
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
Current speculations point to the fact Bitcoin price might go up in the next few months. That is why many people are holding on the bitcoins they have while others are jostling to buy and hold with anticipation of selling when the price rises.
Activity: 434
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Definitely everyone is in it for the profit taking. Most sell once the price hits $400 and that is also the reason why it keeps on coming back to around the $370 area is every time there's an increase a lot of sell orders pop up.
copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 533
So are you holding your bitcoins for future events such as halving or you more like to spend your bitcoins when you get it? I personally like to spend it for digital goods usually...
I am agree with you.. I also like to spend my bitcoins.. but I like to spend them in online sites, investments, and other earning methods.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Well, I'm holding for a price increase. I know it's risky, considering the hardfork and stuff. But I think the halving will have a positive impact on pice, and that's a risk I'm willing to take currently.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
Activity: 221
Yes I do know for sure, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who will.

The price is in fact very low and the chances are that it will rise.

But I think later it will rise.

The price is quite low at the moment compared to the price after halving. I think it is good time to buy.
Activity: 242
Blockchain-based Financial Ecosystem
I think many guys here of are in for profit.That's totally ok so far.
As speculation is one of the network effects bitcoin is having.
But I also believe that many people here are to finally have the possibility to use money outside of the control of our governments and financial institutions.

yeah I am holding for price increase in bitcoin how many days and how moth after increase money in bitcoin . I wait when increase price in bitcoin and after sell
Activity: 205

Yes, I'm sure doing.

I think the price namely now quite low.

And I think I get more profits later for the money that I had invested

Yes, everyone of us is holding our bitcoins for the next  halving so that after halving we can earn good profits, and sell our bitcoins at the right time and at a right value and that is the best thing to do with bitcoins.
Activity: 476

Yes, I'm sure doing.

I think the price namely now quite low.

And I think I get more profits later for the money that I had invested
Activity: 420

Jump to: