Author

Topic: Are you holding your bitcoin for a price increase? - page 153. (Read 247079 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Holding it untill it reaches 500, then i will sell.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
I did hold some but seeing bitcoin go in cycles the last year I decided to sell some with the intention to buy back later (much cheaper hopefully).

Not sure if the price will go lower, but to me taking profit was the right thing to do. Now i can buy some neat christmas presents.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
I'm not holding my coins for a price increase per se but rather holding them for the long term (though naturally I expect their value in the future to have risen). If bitcoin is going to be adopted by the mainstream it will take a while but I have the patience.
I have spent the Bitcoins before but now I will try to keep hold it. Because now the price of Bitcoins is rising up up and away like pyramid in the the future. So better to hold the Bitcoins from now onwards for better price increase.I have targeted to hold the 1000 Bitcoins very soon. I just hope for the best.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Well, most hodling Bitcoins are waiting for a value increase. Personally, I store my Bitcoin for future buys because I do not need the money at the moment. If I would have financial problems then i would sell them. I am actually waiting for that more shops are accepting Bitcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
of course im waiting for a price increase i believe that the price will go to the moon after a few years or even next year before the halving event that will soon happen i hope we will soon have the price increased and that it will make me a lot of money
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yes I can't wait until newyears for the price increase
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I'm not holding my coins for a price increase per se but rather holding them for the long term (though naturally I expect their value in the future to have risen). If bitcoin is going to be adopted by the mainstream it will take a while but I have the patience.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
Yes I do, but I also spend them on domain names and hosting

Using it if you know you will gain more is better than just holding it and waiting for that big rise for profit. If I know something about that I might consider that too. A good bitcoin user uses his bitcoin for good profit in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Yes, i wait for price increase, voted for the first one, the price will change for sure at the Q2-Q3 of the next year.
Activity: 131
Merit: 101
Yes I do, but I also spend them on domain names and hosting
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
Yes, I have been saving my bitcoins for a while now, with the expectation of the price to increase. Bitcoin price either increase or decrease, but not less than 250$, so I have been saving it for price increase. I may hold for next 5 to 10 years.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
I'm holding long term really, I don't have a big amount so I won't sell even at $1000, but of course everyone has a limit.
Activity: 2646
Merit: 586
I'm just holding bitcoins for now and try to earn as much as I can. I probably won't sell until bitcoin hits $1000, even though I could already be making profits.
I wanna get as much out of it as I can.

Yes. For a while now, I noticed that bitcoin have been rising, and that’s a great profit for those that saved their bitcoin, cause bitcoin have increased to $450+, and it’s still increasing, so if you bought it for 250$ which was the former price of bitcoin, you now have extra 200$ on top. So, holding and saving bitcoin is most recommended.
Activity: 448
I'm just holding bitcoins for now and try to earn as much as I can. I probably won't sell until bitcoin hits $1000, even though I could already be making profits.
I wanna get as much out of it as I can.
Activity: 423
Yes i keep my BTC.
I will never sell under the 1000 dollar.
DOn't know why, but i have the feeling one day we will reach again that price.
Maybe it will take still a few years, but i have time.

Wow so you will just keep your bitcoin?

Well for others they can do that but it's a long process and in my case I don't want to wait for that long to make profits. Profiting today is much better than waiting for it to become $1000. If we start today, I think I can beat you with the profit I will make than your waiting strategy. Plus the profit I will still make if bitcoin will reached $1000. Smiley

Good for you for being profitable trader, but most people dont have enought experience with trading to be better than just holding Bitcoins.
For me I treat Bitcoins in my cold wallet as saved money which will be used when really needed.
Activity: 406
the chance for btc price become 10x-20x now within 1 year is quite high, I believe, or at least back to 1000$/1btc someday.
store btc all the way
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
   Are you holding bitcoins?
Yes, i wait for price increase    - 248 (73.2%)
No    - 52 (15.3%)
I dont have any bitcoins    - 20 (5.9%)
I have too much of it to hold    - 19 (5.6%)

Total Voters: 339

Where are all the bears?
I remember a time when this thread and vote would be full of bears. I think the Bears have died.

They are holding lol and waiting for their target for dumps. But anyways they are still entering if you look at the today's chart beating the bulls sometimes.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
    Are you holding bitcoins?
Yes, i wait for price increase    - 248 (73.2%)
No    - 52 (15.3%)
I dont have any bitcoins    - 20 (5.9%)
I have too much of it to hold    - 19 (5.6%)

Total Voters: 339

Where are all the bears?
I remember a time when this thread and vote would be full of bears. I think the Bears have died.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Yes i keep my BTC.

Wow so you will just keep your bitcoin?

Well for others they can do that but it's a long process and in my case I don't want to wait for that long to make profits. Profiting today is much better than waiting for it to become $1000. If we start today, I think I can beat you with the profit I will make than your waiting strategy. Plus the profit I will still make if bitcoin will reached $1000. Smiley
Activity: 630
Yes i keep my BTC.
Jump to: