Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding your bitcoin for a price increase? - page 29. (Read 247078 times)

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think every one is holding their bitcoin for this upcoming bitcoin halving. I almost hold 0.09 from my wallet and spend 0.05 for buying digital goods in steam market

That's for sure, all of us are holding bitcoin for the price increase and who else doesn't want to take the chance to earn with the price increase.
By just holding out their bitcoin to their wallet address.
No one doesn't want to miss out this kind of activity.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Now that its almost clear btc is going to skyrocket during halving i guess I'd be saving a more.
I did even consider buying another account just to join some signature campaign but then again i'd be spending again..

Although there is no certainty as to what the halving would bring, there is this optimistic view that many have about the price skyrocketing to new highs. In my opinion, we should temper our expectations so as not to create irregular price movements that could result to massive dumping once the price reaches new highs in a short period of time. I am more for a slower, more stable climb, with a few corrections here and there.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Now that its almost clear btc is going to skyrocket during halving i guess I'd be saving a more.
I did even consider buying another account just to join some signature campaign but then again i'd be spending again..
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I think every one is holding their bitcoin for this upcoming bitcoin halving. I almost hold 0.09 from my wallet and spend 0.05 for buying digital goods in steam market
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069
Yes, because many articles and predictions out there said that the price of bitcoin will go up to $1000 per peice so why not to hold my bitcoin until end of july and then i will sell it for a higher price.

I do not think that at the end of july this year you will reach the 1000$ mark. It will still take some time before bitcoin can grow that much. And I predict that after halving, the price will drop because everyone is holding and planning to dump on after halving. So the effect is, the price will drop on that time. But it will recover soon too. I hope.
Activity: 784
Yes I'm holding the bitcoin for a price increase these days because the fact is that the bitcoin has a very good future a head.
Its just a matter of time.

The most are holding it for a price increase and this is in my eyes logical because there is a great chance that the bitcoin will got to a high amount this year.

I'm also holding them for a price increase but there must be one this year because of the halving, I fully believe in this.
The bitcoin has a good future so that makes it also attractable to hold.

im start create paper wallet this month, im interesting to holding bitcoin, to get price increase, maybe in future bitcoin will reach and stable at $10k. no body know about it.
Activity: 420
Yes I'm holding the bitcoin for a price increase these days because the fact is that the bitcoin has a very good future a head.

The most are holding it for a price increase and this is in my eyes logical because there is a great chance that the bitcoin will got to a high amount this year.

I'm also holding them for a price increase but there must be one this year because of the halving, I fully believe in this.
The bitcoin has a good future so that makes it also attractable to hold.
Activity: 546

Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So are you holding your bitcoins for future events such as halving or you more like to spend your bitcoins when you get it? I personally like to spend it for digital goods usually...

yes i am holding bitcoins now, even if i usually spend them for digital goods like steam games or i buy something clothes or other stuff, but i still save them now for halving

holding bitcoins is probably best way to earn more money too so i do that for this too and after halving price will be very large so of course that i will keep my bitcoins to have more later
Activity: 434
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
yes sure I am holding my bitcoin for price increase
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
holding for new high rate
Activity: 644
Good thing I didnt withdraw my coins last Friday.  Grin Huge increase from that point and many are still buying. It is a good sign after all. But it is scaring the hell out of me. I dont know why.

last friday I was also thinking to withdraw some of my bitcoins but after that i stuck in some work and did not found time for it , but thanks God that I left my coin in my wallet as in this week a great increased occurred in my money.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
yes i am holding my bitcoin for price increase
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
yes sure I am doing so
Activity: 714
Like many others i am buying a little every week till i run out of funds. Then I will wait for a couple of years and hope to sell my bitcoins at a high price.
But yes I do expect a loss too.

The most people with a smart mind are now holding their coin and that is nice because they know that the value of the Bitcoin was stable for a long time so there where are not be able to sell it with a lot of profit. And they see that the halving will come soon and the price is now rising already slowly so that is perfect for the people with Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
I have a couple of btc cents and I hope I didn't spend never! or even I can exchange for some real cash (like $$$$$) Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
yes indeed, i have bitcoin safe in my wallet just keeping it til i see  more profit when i sell it all ,
 i still do have some bitcoin in many gambling site,
those bitcoin that i used to kill time and to have fun daily:)
Activity: 1204
I just sold it. I could not resist my desire to not sell bitcoin. but in the end I sold it, but if dipirkan again, I sell them when prices are rising, and this may be advantageous for me
Activity: 317
I just have three btc Grin
Pages:
Jump to: