Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding your bitcoin for a price increase? - page 62. (Read 247079 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I'm holding my btc's untill at least the end of 2016.

I think price will be close to 600 by the end of the year.

just my guess.

That is a more reasonable prediction. Others are just saying 1000 without even analyzing. But you are calling it. I am also holding, but maybe a little bit longer than yours.
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Most of us are holding these days. And with the price going to 450 i anticipate more and more will hold. Question is when will be sell?
For me personally i would consider anything in between 500 - 600 dollars.
500-600 ? ohhh...i can not even read this BS
I can not even imagine, what could force me to sell even one single satoshi before I see $50000 per coin
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Mostly people are holding their bitcoins for a price increase, also just like me, i think it is easier way to get profit, also halving is coming, halving is useful way most of the that people who has hold their bitcoins, and waiting for increasing price, halving has a main character in increasing price.   

You guess.
Personally I have met so many people, saying "i have sold em all at $100 (or $13; $25; $200,)".
There is always enough naysayers and pesimists...
Activity: 672
Merit: 503

just my guess.

Yeah holding till the end is better choice, If i did not need bitcoin then I will also hold upto that time, but at that time bitcoin will not be at $600 it will reach to $600 or $700 within this month or next, and till the end of this year I think the price of bitcoin will cross about $1000.

$1k is achievable by the end of the year, if price goes higher at halving then anything is possible, so its better to hold your coins for next couple of months.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
yes, always hold my bitcoin to highest price
Activity: 658

just my guess.

Yeah holding till the end is better choice, If i did not need bitcoin then I will also hold upto that time, but at that time bitcoin will not be at $600 it will reach to $600 or $700 within this month or next, and till the end of this year I think the price of bitcoin will cross about $1000.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Yes, I'm holding bitcoin for a price increase, I'm sure that bitcoin the price will up to the moon
its potential to go up for halving.

wonderful your think ,I am holding for bitcoin because when decrease price in bitcoin then I will buy bitcoin and some time after increase price in bitcoin,that time I will sell bitcoin now I am waiting for bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
Mostly people are holding their bitcoins for a price increase, also just like me, i think it is easier way to get profit, also halving is coming, halving is useful way most of the that people who has hold their bitcoins, and waiting for increasing price, halving has a main character in increasing price.   
Activity: 347
Merit: 250
Activity: 2017
I dont have any bitcoins   - 37 (5.9%)
Is this means they don't have because they already sold or this means they never had it, but they would love to have it?
As Andreas put it, bitcoin is like email to internet in 1990s.
Hold on to see what the future holds.

Hold to earn extra money in next couple of months, as it is predicted that value would be higher at the time of halving so selling at that time is the good decision.

Yes indeed very good decision to hold and wait for halving time comes because many people holding as same as i and believe in price increase. Speculators expecting the price will rise upto 700$-1000$ so its better to buy and hold it to your wallet so if the time will come we are be gonna lucky earners  and hoping to gain more just like what happen for those who buy bitcoin in low price and save it in their wallet and diddnt they know they are earning so much and became millionaire.
I believe blockchain is the future and bitcoin is just a small project on it.

Very true, even the banks and Governments wants to adopt the blockchain technology as they also know that it is the best of all.

If the banks adopt blockchain, I am sure they will go after bitcoin, their competition. They might shutdown bitcoin and all our efforts will be gone.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Hold to earn extra money in next couple of months, as it is predicted that value would be higher at the time of halving so selling at that time is the good decision.

Yes indeed very good decision to hold and wait for halving time comes because many people holding as same as i and believe in price increase. Speculators expecting the price will rise upto 700$-1000$ so its better to buy and hold it to your wallet so if the time will come we are be gonna lucky earners  and hoping to gain more just like what happen for those who buy bitcoin in low price and save it in their wallet and diddnt they know they are earning so much and became millionaire.

Very true, even the banks and Governments wants to adopt the blockchain technology as they also know that it is the best of all.
Activity: 1
i voted for no as i dont have enough money to hold for a price change though if i would have more i would definitely hold
Everyone on this board thinks price will jump In July but a lot of people are going to be disappointed. Price might even drop. Everyone is just holding bitcoin. Are they actually using it to buy and sell goods and services? If we look at bitcoin as a currency then the price shouldn't change much  if it's like gold people will flock to it I another recession. Bitcoin is caught in the middle of both these world's. 
There is a lot of movement in trading and gambling, especially gambling. It is what keeping bitcoin alive. And I don't think thay are holding everything. They are just holding a certain percentage, but some of it is either spent or exchanged.
Activity: 630

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Activity: 630
Activity: 1
of course that yes, i will hold my bitcoins because i considerer it a long term.
Activity: 672
Yes, I'm holding bitcoin for a price increase, I'm sure that bitcoin the price will up to the moon
its potential to go up for halving.

It is that the most of bitcoin user do, they hold big amount of bitcoin or at least most of balance to wait the price increases highly and influenced by the halving.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
yes I save bitcoin in the long term. I know there will be the halving. and I think buy now is the smart choice. I'll get a big advantage when halving occurs. Wish me good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: