Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you holding your bitcoin for a price increase? - page 99. (Read 247079 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I don't hold my bitcoins for a long time. Having studied the trends of bitcoin for the past  6 months, I feel it is better to hold your bitcoins when the prices are low. This should come after a heavy slump-down in the price. Once the prices start rising, I monitor and sell when there is a difference of more than 50% in price change. After selling, I wait for another period when there will be a significant drop in the prices again. I don't want to make a mistake of holding the bitcoin and then the price falls permanently leading to loses. 
You don't get such chances very often and the highest change in prices per monthly basis would be around 20%(approx..) and it would be risky to hold at such rates.However,the price might not fall permanently and if it does then it wouldn't matter how much you hold cause it would be the collapse.

it on installment basis and make good profits out of it.
I think holding it is risky in itself and dumping in installments increases the volatility IMO.
Most people are holding it indeed. And that is very good. But you can also make an investment maybe.
But that is quite risky because the value is not that low. And I hope that more people will sell it later with some profit.
Activity: 126
That is what I'm doing exactly at this time. Waiting for that sweet $1000 again Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
yeah im holding my bitcoins because i believe that in the future we will see some big price increases in bitcoin and we will surely make some money out of it

though i hope that it is impossible for bitcoin to fail because if this happened i would lose a lot of money that i have now in bitcoins

If I'm honest I'm thinking the opposite I think the bitcoin can even collapse because of the most people think the halving will be a good thing.
I think the price will not go to a higher amount because of it, but I'm holding them for a price increase but its for a long term.
Activity: 406
Yes I''m holding them for a price increase, and there will come one for sure in the future, no doubts about that.
Just a matter of time before it will go to a higher amount.
Activity: 238
yeah im holding my bitcoins because i believe that in the future we will see some big price increases in bitcoin and we will surely make some money out of it

though i hope that it is impossible for bitcoin to fail because if this happened i would lose a lot of money that i have now in bitcoins
Activity: 410
I don't hold my bitcoins for a long time. Having studied the trends of bitcoin for the past  6 months, I feel it is better to hold your bitcoins when the prices are low. This should come after a heavy slump-down in the price. Once the prices start rising, I monitor and sell when there is a difference of more than 50% in price change. After selling, I wait for another period when there will be a significant drop in the prices again. I don't want to make a mistake of holding the bitcoin and then the price falls permanently leading to loses. 
You don't get such chances very often and the highest change in prices per monthly basis would be around 20%(approx..) and it would be risky to hold at such rates.However,the price might not fall permanently and if it does then it wouldn't matter how much you hold cause it would be the collapse.

it on installment basis and make good profits out of it.
I think holding it is risky in itself and dumping in installments increases the volatility IMO.
Activity: 462
yes, of course i am holding all the bitcoins i have right now, i hope that in the future the price will grow significantly and i will make some good profit

though it would be really bad if the price fell as i spend a lot of time collecting bitcoins so i would have wasted it if it happens

Yes most of us do this. It's for something called the future. Because everybody wants some money in the future. Either for investment purposes.
Or like me for is some huge unexpected expense comes forward. Then you want to be able to pay for that without having to take a loan.
Activity: 238
yes, of course i am holding all the bitcoins i have right now, i hope that in the future the price will grow significantly and i will make some good profit

though it would be really bad if the price fell as i spend a lot of time collecting bitcoins so i would have wasted it if it happens
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Of course holding of bitcoin will surely give good profit. Price increase will be felt throughout the life of bitcoin.

Yes holding it at a moment only for the reason that halving is on the way and we are expecting much better an higher price at that point of time so holding now and selling in future can be more profitable.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Of course holding of bitcoin will surely give good profit. Price increase will be felt throughout the life of bitcoin.
Activity: 210
=> Buying Bitcoins Everyday !
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Well im waiting for that to happen ,if bitcoin achieves my pleasure ammount i will sell a part if not all of them into the price,even knowing it can go up and bigger soon.In the meantime im offering loans ,trying to grow the portfolio.

Sounds good, and it is always recommended that not to sell all your coins even if the price is good as we don't what would be the price on the next day, sell it on installment basis and make good profits out of it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Well im waiting for that to happen ,if bitcoin achieves my pleasure ammount i will sell a part if not all of them into the price,even knowing it can go up and bigger soon.In the meantime im offering loans ,trying to grow the portfolio.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Yes, I wait for price increase, I never leave my wallet empty, so that when the price increases again then atleast I still have coins that are waiting in my wallet..
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
Yup probably like 60-70% of the people on this forum
Even more than that, everyone in the bitcoin world is holding there coins for a price increase, that would probably change if you could do more with bitcoin rather than just few options of using it now

i think trade your bitcoin is not a bad idea, we can increase the bitcoin volume, the more volume of bitcoin, the more investors are coming. and bitcoin can growing .
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
Even more than that, everyone in the bitcoin world is holding there coins for a price increase, that would probably change if you could do more with bitcoin rather than just few options of using it now
Activity: 397
Activity: 334
I think everyone in this forum is doing this or has at least done it in the past, holding the bitcoins for a price increase is one of the oldest things related to bitcoins because of it's volatility and how the price can double in short time Smiley .
Activity: 297
Yes, I am one of the people holding bitcoins and waiting for a price increase, I think it is a very decent investment if you look at it by the right way...
Activity: 588
Show me a guy who didn't   Grin
Who don't wanna get more money? Nobody. So we are just w8ing for pice increase..
Pages:
Jump to: