Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you in favor of same sex marriage? - page 34. (Read 22844 times)

Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
October 25, 2017, 08:59:44 PM
im not against with the lesbian or gay. but im against with same sex marriage
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 08:25:04 PM
I would agree but also worry about the world more of same sex marriages, which is a big issue of a healthy society.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
October 25, 2017, 08:01:32 PM
Sure why not. I'm not gay, but there are better things to focus on than whether two people get married. I think people who care are kind of like, live a stressful life, trying to control how others feel.
Activity: 112
October 25, 2017, 07:35:12 PM
Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?

I;m not quite sure on the status of same sex marriages in my country but I, personally, don't have anything against it and nothing against those couples adopting kids. Why? Well I believe that a child would have a much better childhood and with growing up with a loving parents, who can provide him with the necessities, will help him achieve his goals a lot easier rather than growing up in foster families or similar to that.

Actually I'm not favor of same sex marriage. For me GOD creates both women and men to be together. So i dont think both men or both women must be together. How ever I dont have the rights to judge them.
Activity: 70
October 25, 2017, 07:22:24 PM
Being gay is suspect to me, but it doesnt hurt me so whatever, other people can do what they want.

Would love it if all men but me were gay tho  Grin
Activity: 108
October 25, 2017, 07:16:31 PM
if I think same-sex marriage I strongly disagree because my religion teaches to marry women and men. His purpose to marry us to get a descent and become a good family in the world.
Activity: 280
October 25, 2017, 05:58:43 PM
i believe in equal rights so i am in favor of same sex marriage, we are living in a world where 3rd sex really exist and we should respect them just like how we respect each other as human, and who am i or who are us to judge them, if they want to get married to same sex whom they love we should give them the opportunity to do so.
Activity: 317
October 25, 2017, 05:28:33 PM
I am loyal to same-sex marriage, but absolutely against the propaganda of this phenomenon. I believe that people should not present themselves above the rest and impose their opinions
Activity: 40
October 25, 2017, 04:50:59 PM
I have a lot to say about this same sex marriage ,Well marriage is a union between man and woman.iIf we allow same sex marriage than we are allowing ourselves to throw away any distinction between man and woman.Gender is not only a key role in marriage but also in our economy.there is discrimination between man and woman on sports teams, restrooms, locker rooms in schools and other areas where we separate men and women.that is because men and women are two different beings, both physically and spiritually,that unite and belong together through marriage.If we take away the law that distinguished men and women then all we would become is one type of human in this world since the classification between the two would be gone. If it is so crucial to distinguish men and women through this law,it should be just as crucial within the laws of marriage.The Bible tell us in Genesis chapter 2 vs 26 how a man is to leave his family to find a wife so that they may become one flesh. And in 1 Corinthians 6 vs 9-10 gives a list of sin that include homosexuality, therefore same-sex marriage would not only cause conflict in our economy between distinction but it is also a sin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 25, 2017, 01:38:01 PM
no, how will generation go forward, if everyone do like this. I don't like this at all.

Meaning there would be no more new people since there would be no child to be born?  I believe that straight people will not be overpower by gays and lesbians.  There are many people who are against the marriage of same gender.
Activity: 23
October 25, 2017, 01:27:55 PM
no, how will generation go forward, if everyone do like this. I don't like this at all.
Activity: 210
October 25, 2017, 01:00:42 PM
In my own opinion, i am not in favor of same sex marriage.
but i respect the right of LGBT community to be happy in anything that they want to do.
i do not see any wrong if same sex want to be together, living as a couple. if they are happy being together so be it.
but to get married, is another thing.
God made marriage between a man and a woman. nothing more.
Activity: 252
October 25, 2017, 10:09:23 AM
Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?

Not Favor because Love complete with Sex and Marriage complete with Child’s so that they can love other , made sex but can’t marriage
Activity: 15
October 25, 2017, 09:51:12 AM
I don't see anything wrong about same sex marriage as long as you and your partner are happy being together and not making any circumstance that will hurt other people.

Exactly, people should be left to do what they want to do, as long as they don't try and imprint it on to anyone else or force that their way is the right way then there is no harm to it.
Activity: 11
October 25, 2017, 09:40:25 AM
I respect people who fall inlove with each other with same gender. However, I believe on what the bible says. Yes it is true that Love wins because in the first place God's Love endures forever.
Activity: 60
October 25, 2017, 09:19:49 AM
No, I'm not in favor of same sex marriage. Because we all know that God created man and woman.But as the times goes by we need to deal with the people in our community with RESPECT and understanding.
Activity: 56
October 25, 2017, 09:06:58 AM
I can not be in Favor of same sex marriage, cos the Holy Bible contradicts this practice. In the Bible God made man in his own Image and from Man he created a woman. So From the Beginning of the creation of the world God created them both male and female.From the beginning of creation, same sex marriage was not practiced and for same sex to come and marry themselves is an act contrary to the will of God. The act is not inline with God's plan for mankind to Reproduce and subdue the earth. If from the beginning it is only same sex that marry themselves, it means the people  clamoring for same sex would not have been born to live. Adoption will not be possible because same marriage will not produce  children, what more of thinking of an orphanage, there will not be any home called orphanage. So I will never support or favor same sex Marriage.
Activity: 28
October 25, 2017, 08:56:01 AM
I am not in favor of same sex marriage because it was said in the Bible that opposite sex should only be wed. It was not said that same sexes can be married with other. Only a woman and a man can be wed. Marriage is sacred so give importance to it. Same sex marriage is an abominable thing in the sight of the Lord.
Activity: 79
October 25, 2017, 08:46:40 AM
I'm in favor of same sex marriage, we have a right to be married just like a straight couple. We have loving, caring relationships and our unions should be recognized just like a heterosexual union. the only difference is it's 2 people of the same sex, and not one of each. Same sex marriage was common world-wide even among Christians until around the 10th century. people who love each other should be able to express their love in the form of marriage, no matter what their sexual preference is. i don't understand why people make such a big deal about it - gay people are just like straight people, except they have relationships with members of the same sex. people seem to have such a hard time realizing this...
Activity: 112
October 25, 2017, 06:20:44 AM

I;m not quite sure on the status of same sex marriages in my country but I, personally, don't have anything against it and nothing against those couples adopting kids. Why? Well I believe that a child would have a much better childhood and with growing up with a loving parents, who can provide him with the necessities, will help him achieve his goals a lot easier rather than growing up in foster families or similar to that.
Good point but the thing is, children also has the right to not be bullied because their parents are LGBT. They might hate themselves and resent their parents if this will happen.
Marriage is a covenental relationship between two individuals and God. Marriage is sacred.
God designed the union to be Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve if you know what I mean. I respect marriage and I also respect LGBT people.
Pages:
Jump to: