Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you in favor of same sex marriage? - page 48. (Read 22844 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
Sure, why not.  If a few religious idiots get butthurt, even better. 
I absolutely do not believe in God, but I am convinced that it is impossible to allow same-sex marriages. Even I'm against gay parades. To me this propaganda is not undone, but those people who are undecided and they can be saved such parades can push the wrong decision.
Activity: 574
Merit: 506

Wrong, you didnt do your homework. Meaning you dont fucking care at all, meaning new law is useless.

Responsibilities:

When you get married, you're promising to treat your spouse with respect. In many states, if one spouse engages in certain marital misconduct, such as abandonment, abuse, or adultery, that behavior can provide the grounds for a fault-based divorce and may even affect alimony and property division.

Additionally, spouses owe a fiduciary duty to one another. What this means is that your prospective spouse can’t lie to you about finances, a criminal past, or their current marriage to another spouse to induce you into marrying them. A marriage based on one spouse’s fraud can be annulled under certain circumstances.

Once married, you continue to owe your spouse a fiduciary duty regarding finances and property—similar to the duties owed between business partners. You can't hide funds, waste marital assets or send marital income offshore or to another person—like a lover—without your spouse's consent. If you breach your fiduciary duties to your spouse, and your financial misconduct is discovered during a divorce, most courts will order you to reimburse your spouse for the funds you lost or wasted.

Spouses also owe each other the duty to keep confidential communications private. The marital communication privilege or “spousal privilege” prevents either spouse from disclosing confidential marital communications. Either spouse can invoke the privilege to prevent the other from testifying about a confidential marital communication. A spouse can testify about the other spouse’s actions like seeing the spouse selling drugs. However, one spouse can’t testify about confidential communications during the marriage, such as one spouse’s disclosure that he’d sold drugs to a friend.

So how about having mature conversation on the subject, man?
legendary
Activity: 942
Merit: 1026
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Im really not agree on same sex marriage.although im mot against with same sex relationaship.i just dont want support the same sex mrriage because in my own belief as what written in the bible boy os only for girl and girl is only for boy.

Yes of course, a woman is for man and man for a woman.  Well, it is sad that there were many gay and lesbian couples right now.  They spread like virus they become more and more.  But I do not judge them, I do not know how they feel.  Maybe it is okay if they are a couple but for the church to allow them to have a ceremony is unimaginable.  But I have read a story about a priest somewhere in Southeast Asia where he allowed same sex marriage.  It is really disgusting.  But who are we?  As long as they will not do any harm to us, it would be okay.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Im really not agree on same sex marriage.although im mot against with same sex relationaship.i just dont want support the same sex mrriage because in my own belief as what written in the bible boy os only for girl and girl is only for boy.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
I do not support the same gender, I support the opposite sex because humans are created in pairs.
Extremely not, I'm not very supportive of same-sex marriage, because for me same-sex marriage is not normal. I do not mean to discriminate, it does not really matter to me if anyone has a special relationship with the same sex, but if I get married, I do not support.
Activity: 476
I do not support the same gender, I support the opposite sex because humans are created in pairs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
I'm in favor of same sex relationship but not marriage (in the religion of christian or catcholic) because it is not
allowed ( as per bible ) but i don't also hate LGBT, i think they can create another religion for them to have a same sex marriage
but then again, i'm not against LGBT

Is it difficult to understand that not everyone subscribes to the bible?  Those that don't subscribe don't need to create a new religion to make people that think like you happy.  The same way you don't need to be Christian to get married, you don't have to subscribe to any part of the bible.  That's your choice to subscribe and it's anyone else's choice to not subscribe.

You probably couldn't care less about the rules in the Quran because you don't subscribe to it, and there is no explanation required, nor do you need their approval to proceed with social contracts like marriage.  That's how any non-Christian looks at the bible.
Uhm... Why they are protesting for same sex marriage in the church? church of christians and catholic?
I mean, my point is, just create another religion that accepts same sex marriage.

Not sure about protesting the church.  The main protest is for the government to recognize and legalize same sex marriage.  The church can have whatever rules they want as an organization, and people can choose to subscribe to those rules or not.

Another religion doesn't need to be created.  They'd probably be better off not subscribing at all.

Uhm okay, i got it, I thought another major player for marriage is the church.
For this, I think same sex marriage should be legalized by the government, while
I'm not agree on the churches who will allow it.

Different sects of Christianity and different churches will probably have their own perspective on issues including same sex marriage.  You are right in that in general, the church is against it.  And at least in North America and Europe, some things that the church considers sin has made its way into policy (victimless crimes).

Yeah I mean hey, the church can have whatever rules they want, as an organization as long as participating is voluntary, which it is, except for kids who are sort of "expected" to go and don't have a choice.

Just out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on the church being against same sex relationships, but having countless cases of gay pedophilia?  Doesn't something seem wrong?
Uhm, Yes it's wrong but for me it's still doesn't justify that they need to agree on same sex relationship.
Punish the person who did the deed, well, i don't what will be their internal rules about that, but for me it's really wrong.
It's both a different thing Churches(mostly catholic and christians) are against on both same sex relationship and on gay pedophilia.
I am talking about Church as a whole believing on the Bible.
The problem with gay pedophilia is on the People inside the churches who are doing that thing.

I just want to be clear that i am not against same sex marriage/same sex relationship but i am against catholic-christian bible based churches that will allow it.

Do you find it hypocritical that the people representing the organization are breaking the rules that they are setting for their followers?
To me there's nothing wrong with being gay and having a relationship between two people that are consenting.  But there's something very wrong about pedophilia.  Internal rules probably protect them from going to jail...and I mean why would any organization protect a pedophile?

As for bible based churches, the time that we are in and the culture that we have, is a lot different than when these books were written.  There are references to slavery that require updating, and eventually, it will likely require an update for other types of non-typical relationships.  But hey, if they don't want to then they don't have to, and that's fine too.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Yes, even if my parents think it's a bad idea. Old ideals
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
No. It is immoral and I am certainly not in favor. A civil union is the same thing, without depraving the sanctity of marriage.
Activity: 322
I'm in favor of same sex relationship but not marriage (in the religion of christian or catcholic) because it is not
allowed ( as per bible ) but i don't also hate LGBT, i think they can create another religion for them to have a same sex marriage
but then again, i'm not against LGBT

Is it difficult to understand that not everyone subscribes to the bible?  Those that don't subscribe don't need to create a new religion to make people that think like you happy.  The same way you don't need to be Christian to get married, you don't have to subscribe to any part of the bible.  That's your choice to subscribe and it's anyone else's choice to not subscribe.

You probably couldn't care less about the rules in the Quran because you don't subscribe to it, and there is no explanation required, nor do you need their approval to proceed with social contracts like marriage.  That's how any non-Christian looks at the bible.
Uhm... Why they are protesting for same sex marriage in the church? church of christians and catholic?
I mean, my point is, just create another religion that accepts same sex marriage.

Not sure about protesting the church.  The main protest is for the government to recognize and legalize same sex marriage.  The church can have whatever rules they want as an organization, and people can choose to subscribe to those rules or not.

Another religion doesn't need to be created.  They'd probably be better off not subscribing at all.

Uhm okay, i got it, I thought another major player for marriage is the church.
For this, I think same sex marriage should be legalized by the government, while
I'm not agree on the churches who will allow it.

Different sects of Christianity and different churches will probably have their own perspective on issues including same sex marriage.  You are right in that in general, the church is against it.  And at least in North America and Europe, some things that the church considers sin has made its way into policy (victimless crimes).

Yeah I mean hey, the church can have whatever rules they want, as an organization as long as participating is voluntary, which it is, except for kids who are sort of "expected" to go and don't have a choice.

Just out of curiosity, what are your thoughts on the church being against same sex relationships, but having countless cases of gay pedophilia?  Doesn't something seem wrong?
Uhm, Yes it's wrong but for me it's still doesn't justify that they need to agree on same sex relationship.
Punish the person who did the deed, well, i don't what will be their internal rules about that, but for me it's really wrong.
It's both a different thing Churches(mostly catholic and christians) are against on both same sex relationship and on gay pedophilia.
I am talking about Church as a whole believing on the Bible.
The problem with gay pedophilia is on the People inside the churches who are doing that thing.

I just want to be clear that i am not against same sex marriage/same sex relationship but i am against catholic-christian bible based churches that will allow it.
Activity: 21
World has become more radical for good and bad. I support these marriages, also my country
Activity: 20
Sure, all humans deserve to love, no matter what kind of love is it, just not with minors. 
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Mingle with each other all you want, no body is stopping you believe me, you'll though have to answer to a much higher power than us humans here on earth.
Two men or two women facking each other it's not called marriage, you could however call it what ever you wish but it's not marriage it's abomination, it's an insult to the beautiful nature of male and female, natural order of the living.
Activity: 364
Marriage is a union of a man and a woman, and not of any deviations. I will not be surprised that they will soon want to be allowed to marry animals and enter into open relationships with them. It's an abomination and I do not want my children to see such a deviation.
You are absolutely right. And this opinion is supported by the vast majority of people. Why, then, legislative bodies of different countries passed laws to legalize this ugliness. Why people are silent and do not demand to stop promoting same-sex relationships? Maybe the power in the world captured gay, and we don't know?

Your opinion supported by the majority in some places, but it's not in other places.  Not everyone has been raised like you have, to have intolerance for being different than yourself.  And in some places, no one gives a shit about people's opinions that are intolerant.  It would be very difficult for you to express your opinion where I live, because your opinion is not shared by many straight people here.  Live and let live.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
Some countries or state have been accepting this kind of marriage. Here in the Philippines, we do not recognize it as legal or something like that. How about in your country?

I'm from the Philippines too, and yes the government should not make this kind of a thing as legal. I'm not in favor of same sex marriage in so many reasons. Marriage is a sacred thing, and I believe that marriage is only between a man and a woman. As we all know, God only created two genders: a male and a female. So obviously, this kind of act is an abomination especially unto the Lord and it's also written in the bible. Yes, respect is a must. But we also know that open rebuke is better than secret love right? Spread the word, don't just sit there and do nothing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
As long as it doesn't effect my pocketbook, I don't care.

I don't want people telling me how to conduct my life, so I treat others that way.

Yes they too have feelings. And as long as they do not cause any harm or trouble to their surroundings that would be okay.  Besides we do not give them anything for them to live so it is not right to treat them wrong.  But I am not favor for them to marry each other on church.  It is okay if a mayor would do that.    
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
Marriage is a union of a man and a woman, and not of any deviations. I will not be surprised that they will soon want to be allowed to marry animals and enter into open relationships with them. It's an abomination and I do not want my children to see such a deviation.
You are absolutely right. And this opinion is supported by the vast majority of people. Why, then, legislative bodies of different countries passed laws to legalize this ugliness. Why people are silent and do not demand to stop promoting same-sex relationships? Maybe the power in the world captured gay, and we don't know?
Activity: 574
Merit: 506

You are right, the postmodernists in the west have opened Pandoras box.

Please someone tell me why we are going to all of this trouble in order to satisfy the less than 1 percent of people who identify. And please someone tell me why we are using the phrases physical gender and gender identity interchangeably. Someone’s gender is the parts (male part or female part) that they are born with. Someone’s gender identity is the gender (male or female) that they feel like they relate to the most. If you were born with male sexual organs, you are male. If you were born with female sex organs, you are female.

This person the media keeps calling “Caitlyn Jenner” is a man. There is nothing female about him. Sure, you can add breasts, hair, makeup and “alter” all the stuff that’s going on downstairs, but doctors are not God, nor will they ever be. God intended for Bruce Jenner to be a man, and no matter what anyone does, Bruce Jenner will always be a man.

We need to respect those who live different lifestyles than us, but it does not mean that we have to change our laws to appease them. If we did that with everyone, it would be better to have no laws at all. It comes to a point where enough is enough. And we are past that point. I leave you with this final thought, and hope that you can respect my side of the issues at hand.
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: