Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you in for the TECH or MONEY? - page 4. (Read 573 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 15
May 20, 2018, 06:33:27 PM
As a matter of fact, many are just after the money not the technology behind the project these days but everyone would love to wait and get food from any project to prove itself been a good one with great tech. I love seeing and investing my money in projects with great innovations too, but profit taking is absolutely important to me too
Activity: 504
Merit: 5
May 20, 2018, 06:21:41 PM
My main aim of been here is to make money but this purpose can only come through if I understand the techniques by which I can acquire money here in the cryptocurrency world. So without technology there's no way you can earn money here so tech comes first.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 20, 2018, 06:20:13 PM
The thing about technology is that the people who understood its necessity beforehand , who underwood its potential always got rewarded.
I really think that the blockchain technology will change our lives for the better, and I am looking for the best application of that technology to make my investment.so both for me.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 06:13:18 PM
I here to earn money that is my frank answer but I can not earn money if I can't understand the technology of the crypto currency so it means both of them are vital.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
May 20, 2018, 06:01:44 PM
I am in for money, but I am originally of a technical background and really love rading about innovation and all the new stuff that is going on  on the Blockchain nowadays.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 05:59:42 PM
Hi,

I know Bitcoin since 2014. Sold my 3 BTC for $600,-  Grin
But I made also some better profit..

I'm in the crypto for all the great innovations. Not only for the money..
When I see this video from LIT then I see a bright future for blockchain.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktBGWmWgmxw&feature=youtu.be)

It's not only about transactions.. there are so much things you can decentralize and disable the person you pay now.
That's why I think blockchain can be MUCH bigger.. I mean MUCH bigger!!  Grin

I have big expectations for crypto. I only invest in projects with innovative tech. If you do this the project will rise.  Smiley
For me too it is very important technologies because even a lot of money is earned on the cool technological projects
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 05:53:29 PM
There is a MULTITUDE of news sources for Cryptocurrency news – whether that be ICO news, news about market movement, general news or regulation updates. Below are a few that my team and I use on a daily/weekly basis in order to stay updated on everything crypto.

- Coindesk (http://www.coindesk.com/ - link) – An absolute must – articles on ANYTHING crypto posted daily, as well as helpful tips on pretty much anything, mining, investing, trading, etc.

- News Bitcoin (https://news.bitcoin.com/) - Arguably the largest crypto news site on the internet

- Cointelegraph (https://cointelegraph.com/) - Probably News Bitcoins biggest competitor, same style of news, includes basically everything

- Bitcoin Warrior (https://bitcoinwarrior.net/) - More of a blog site for analysis

- News BTC (http://www.newsbtc.com/) - Technical analysis and forecasts for Bitcoin and altcoins

- Reddit – There is more cryptocurrency talk here than probably anywhere else on the internet, just do a simple search and find a good subreddit and you’re set

- Twitter – Tons of great crypto traders, enthusiasts and news sources to follow, but also a lot of “fluff” and promoting, just be careful who you take advice from

- Instagram – There have been a few pages that have popped up here and their for news, but there is also a lot of scammy style pages, one that is up to date with news and is reputable would be @CoinCoachMedia
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
May 20, 2018, 05:30:47 PM
I joined the crypto for money. I think no matter how modern technology is, if you don't have money, you still can't do anything. I will try to earn a lot of money, and then enjoy the technology of the future in the best way. And I'm sure many crypto investors don't understand anything about technology, they just know the crypto is a good opportunity for them to make money.

Same here mate, the purpose why I joined bitcoin is to earn and have money. It means people needs money because living is very costly. It is also a savings for the future needs we finds ways to earn and hit every opportunity comes along. Technology is always there and keeps improving in every day pass by but it is very easy to go through if we are going to take time to study. The best part their is earning money for survival.
Activity: 154
May 20, 2018, 03:29:57 AM
I joined the crypto for money. I think no matter how modern technology is, if you don't have money, you still can't do anything. I will try to earn a lot of money, and then enjoy the technology of the future in the best way. And I'm sure many crypto investors don't understand anything about technology, they just know the crypto is a good opportunity for them to make money.

Activity: 182
Merit: 5
May 20, 2018, 03:06:59 AM
Cryptos are more known to the public and their value has risen considerably. Most of new adopters on crypto world are those who wants to make money quickly which is  the reason why bitcoin is very  popular nowadays without better understanding what are the technology behind it. In my case, ofcourse I want to earn money at the same time I am learning about blockchain technology and to be updated with new projects.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 20, 2018, 03:00:39 AM
Hi,

It's not only about transactions.. there are so much things you can decentralize and disable the person you pay now.

I have big expectations for crypto. I only invest in projects with innovative tech. If you do this the project will rise.  Smiley

i come here just for money. basicly i really impress about this new tech for future payment.. but in my country, it seem so hard to make this cryptocurrency as a legal payment. so for now, i just enjoy my time in this cryptoworld for earn some money.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
May 20, 2018, 02:58:11 AM
For me, im in to both mate,  the money and technology. Because, as we invest to them, we are using their project as a beneficiary and makes our life easier and also getting some profit on it. It doesn't wrong whether where are we in, most important is we are doing it good and harmless to others.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
May 20, 2018, 02:57:05 AM
I do find the technology interesting and so far I have invested in one project for a crypto debit card but mostly my interest is in making money from ICO and crypto opportunities in general.
Activity: 266
May 20, 2018, 02:54:36 AM
Innovation is great but it needs to be the environment friendly. Not all innovation is good for the people. Innovation requires a lot of time, dedication and experience. So instead of using time to just innovate new coin, we can innovate in the bitcoin. Bitcoin is the powerful currency in the crypto currency market and is doing trade successfully from many years. So when we have good coin, what is the need for innovation?
Activity: 252
May 20, 2018, 02:45:13 AM
Well, everyone here is for money. I think if yoou want to make profit in this field, then you have to make a thorough research on everything. I personally believe in long term investments. You can try that also.
Activity: 290
May 19, 2018, 09:00:03 PM
My first goal was to make money and profit out of bitcoin. Since my day job is not paying that much I decided to venture into the cryptocurrency world hoping to earn extra income. Now I can buy and pay for my needs and wants. Recently I got hooked on the technology around it. The more i read about it the more I become intrigue.
Activity: 378
May 19, 2018, 08:47:06 PM
At first I was engaged in cryptocurrency when a friend of mine told me that he earned additional income on it that is why I am here for the money. But when I learned about blockchain, cryptocurrency and project development created in here I am also interested in the technology.
Activity: 364
May 19, 2018, 07:53:28 PM
Hi,

honestly, I have not seen any real results from the implementation of the inovative technology you mean. are there any projects that have been successful?
We know, there have been hundreds of projects that admit they are experts in the field of inovative technology, but the real evidence is necessary. thats why i entered crypto for money, recently.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
May 19, 2018, 07:51:09 PM
So to be honest of course I am here for the money, but I think most of the people are here for the money. But I have understood aswell that the blockchain is an technology which has huge advantages

Yes, but it looks there are more people for the quick money. But it is a good think not only nerds getting into blockchain  Grin
I think you get your profit when you really believe in the project after a good research.

To be honest I am here also for money, because it offers a lot of opportunities. I am holding for long term and some with short term depends on a project that I got in. And it's nice being here because I believe I am being part of innovation of tech.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 19, 2018, 07:14:08 PM
I got in, because of the money and the opportunity crypto is presenting. Now I am very interested in the tech, because it is fascinating. 
Pages:
Jump to: