Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you in the Christmas spirit? - page 6. (Read 5019 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
December 25, 2016, 09:48:29 AM
Christmas Spirit? Hmmmm... Maybe, lol. If i have a lot of bitcoin then yes i'm feeling the christmas spirit since the price of bitcoin is high now and i'm sure those big investors are chilling now because they already made a lot of money from their investment in bitcoins. But, there still a lot of time to save bitcoin so next christmas i will feel the spirit on that time Grin.

So for you being in the christmas spirit or not is related to how much your investment is worth?
That is sad!
It should be all about your family and closest friends.Having a good time and spending some great days with together.Forgetting all the material stuff and daily issues most of us are having.
Christmas should never be related to money imo!
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 25, 2016, 09:16:59 AM
The literal christmas , Celebrating the birth of Christ , Preparing foods , Exchange gift and party . I didnt feel it in personal. But in bitcoin at the month of christmas , i feel it very much because of the price of it , Price.of bitcoin barely reach 900$.
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
December 25, 2016, 09:07:41 AM
Last year, if I remember correctly, bitcoin spiked around Christmas time. It's that time of year again, and are you guys ready for some volatile action? Well I am!

I'm expecting the price to jump to almost $900. How about you?
I could say I expected more than $900, probably at least $1,000 to end this year with a big bang. However, we cannot see the future so we are just hoping now that it will happen, though this year will end 13 days as of this writing, I am still very positive that miracles can happen. So what we can do now, is to remain positive and always hope for increase of price.

Well we're in the future and $900+ and there couldn't be a better time for this as now that I'm in the Christmas spirit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 25, 2016, 08:23:40 AM
Christmas Spirit? Hmmmm... Maybe, lol. If i have a lot of bitcoin then yes i'm feeling the christmas spirit since the price of bitcoin is high now and i'm sure those big investors are chilling now because they already made a lot of money from their investment in bitcoins. But, there still a lot of time to save bitcoin so next christmas i will feel the spirit on that time Grin.

Haha Cheesy Yeah. I am lucky I ahve exitted in $900+ before it dumps. Yeah. I am in the spirit of Christmas. Because of the Pump. I have some to spend duing holiday. And The next year. I will start a new beginning in the work then invest it again. And wait for another Christmas Pump. I hope I have the same situation as yours. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
December 25, 2016, 08:18:14 AM
Last year, if I remember correctly, bitcoin spiked around Christmas time. It's that time of year again, and are you guys ready for some volatile action? Well I am!

I feel the christmas right now it's really cold here in my country i don't need to use aircon either electricfan i know that bitcoin will spiked again i feel it that bitcoin will reach your total estimated price to $900 it can really happen it already reach in india country.
We're all expecting to make that happen to reach $900 for btc price.. and once it does it will be a good season for us and my christmas gift will be better than last year.. I can buy also a good gifts for my family this christmas LOL.

Well guess what? A couple of days before 2017 and we may just as well be reaching the 4 digit mark hopefully. Bitcoin's been on a good run leading to the end of 2016 and what a way to end it with the price reaching 1k before new year Cheesy

To bitcoin hit the price of 1000$ would be the greatest preent to all users1 But it is almost impossible to happen. The price dropped a bit during this night as I see. Now it is again under 900$. But i am sure bitcoin will cost 1000$ very soon, we just need to wait a bit.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
December 25, 2016, 08:14:48 AM
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 25, 2016, 07:42:29 AM

I feel the christmas right now it's really cold here in my country i don't need to use aircon either electricfan i know that bitcoin will spiked again i feel it that bitcoin will reach your total estimated price to $900 it can really happen it already reach in india country.
We're all expecting to make that happen to reach $900 for btc price.. and once it does it will be a good season for us and my christmas gift will be better than last year.. I can buy also a good gifts for my family this christmas LOL.

Well guess what? A couple of days before 2017 and we may just as well be reaching the 4 digit mark hopefully. Bitcoin's been on a good run leading to the end of 2016 and what a way to end it with the price reaching 1k before new year Cheesy
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
December 25, 2016, 06:29:00 AM
a small price correction before the new pick before 2017?
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
December 18, 2016, 01:54:45 PM
I'm on it since bitcoin value also synergy with chrimast effect

So I have made some profit from trading and try to convert as much as possible before the end of christmast eve

Well I do not expect that bitcoin will have a price ranging 850-900$ before the year ends but I hope that it will reach these targets even if it is just for a moment. I also hope that bitcoin will reach new all time high on the next halving on 2020 since the last halving for me this year was not quite what I expect it to be but its good. For now all I can say is that I'm in the Christmas Spirit.

On year 2020 , bitcoin wll exceed $ 1000 / btc for sure
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 18, 2016, 01:50:51 PM

Activity: 630
Merit: 267
Just follow the rules
December 18, 2016, 11:50:38 AM

Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
December 18, 2016, 11:28:41 AM
Best Christmas movie ever.

http://purevidz.net/Dashboard/PlayTorrent/113

You're welcome.

Dont forget to watch bad santa.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 18, 2016, 09:23:49 AM
happy yeepy yehey!!  YES!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy The Christmas Spirit is Overflowing specially when Dec. 25 is fast approaching  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 260
December 18, 2016, 08:55:16 AM
Well I do not expect that bitcoin will have a price ranging 850-900$ before the year ends but I hope that it will reach these targets even if it is just for a moment. I also hope that bitcoin will reach new all time high on the next halving on 2020 since the last halving for me this year was not quite what I expect it to be but its good. For now all I can say is that I'm in the Christmas Spirit.
Well, I do expect that bitcoin will reach $920 before this year ends.
Am very thankful because I did not regret of investing in bitcoin, it's a kinda worth it. Am happy and feel the spirit of Christmas.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
December 18, 2016, 08:22:36 AM
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
December 18, 2016, 07:57:17 AM

I could say I expected more than $900, probably at least $1,000 to end this year with a big bang. However, we cannot see the future so we are just hoping now that it will happen, though this year will end 13 days as of this writing, I am still very positive that miracles can happen. So what we can do now, is to remain positive and always hope for increase of price.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
December 18, 2016, 07:39:34 AM
I was hoping that bitcoin will reach 1000$ by Christmas this year but i guess my hopes were too high

It doesn't really makes sense if you keep thinking about unrealistic price levels to happen in a very short time. The only result that this will have on you, is that you'll be disappointed time on time again. I suggest you to invest a bit more time into knowing how markets work.

the price usually gets high before Christmas because everyone who saves their bitcoin all year long just to spend them on sales in November so we have a price peak around this time.

Important to realize is that the price is already on the higher side, so in that regard, there is not much more that you can expect to happen. It's not realistic either. Just look at how much time it costs to eat through $10 worth of sell orders to make us finally reach the $800 level. It looks easy, but it's far from easy in reality. Especially when you consider the possibility of triggering heavy dumps at the time we reach $800. It's not for nothing that we haven't reached $800 yet. Wink
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
December 18, 2016, 07:29:56 AM
Looks like it will hit 800 today or tomorrow. Closing on 800 euros also now
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 18, 2016, 07:09:31 AM
I was hoping that bitcoin will reach 1000$ by Christmas this year but i guess my hopes were too high, the price usually gets high before Christmas because everyone who saves their bitcoin all year long just to spend them on sales in November so we have a price peak around this time.

that's right your expectations were too high and it appears to be really impossible to happen, because we only have few days left before Christmas day and the price still at $790 so it's really impossible for bitcoin value to jump to $1000 price value . $800+ is the only price that we can expect .
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
December 18, 2016, 06:30:31 AM
Best Christmas movie ever.

http://purevidz.net/Dashboard/PlayTorrent/113

You're welcome.
Pages:
Jump to: