Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you investing in other Crytocurrency? - page 2. (Read 1367 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Thanks everyone. There are so many crypto I'll stick with bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Altcoins are crazy, there are a few which have been in existence for a while and have a stable price but the majority of them do not last very long.
If you are lucky you can make some profit when they get pumped but for an 'investment' they are extremely risky I have learnt this over the years and have been burned a few times.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
I've heard a lot about bitcoin in the past and just recently bought some and I do faucets for fun too. My question is anyone investing in other crypto currency like lite coin.  If so, why and is it worth it

yeah, there is a lot of crypto currencies that you can invest in.
the reason is that it is a good and fun way of making more money in a short time, especially if you are a trader and bitcoin price has been stable like these days.
and yes it is worth it if you can become experienced enough to make less mistakes overall.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Its my first time investing in other cryptocurrency named WAVES, im excited Wink
legendary
Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001
Altcoins are much much more risk but there is much higher faster returns if you pick the right ones.
if you don't mind having that chance to lose all the investment in one go
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
No I don't, though I tried to ask about those coins before, I found out that most of them just die before they bloom.. So until now I am still with bitcoin..I have no plan to invest in other cryptocurrencies for a while...
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
I still have a few litecoins, but 99% of my cryptos are bircoins.
rkg
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Yes , i also do investment in other cryptocurrency in case bitcoins price is too high or low!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I have investment in other crytocurrency. I invest on MRAI block, the price is really good and the price is increase until now. So far i have 15k+ MRAI and i will wait until the price increase again.
Activity: 644
I've heard a lot about bitcoin in the past and just recently bought some and I do faucets for fun too. My question is anyone investing in other crypto currency like lite coin.  If so, why and is it worth it
while waiting for the movement of bitcoin I'm investing with alt but doing a day trading I review the alt roadmap here in the forum and follow the trend of that coin from yobit, I do the very common strategy not to keep the coin so long just buy it in a low price and sell it again to a much higher price small profit but guaranteed that you will not lose more.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
I don't. I only focus with bitcoin as of right now.
I'm still trying to understand how the altcoin markets works. I once tried investing in some alts but it didn't turned out well as I only lost some more coins rather getting a small profit.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611

in a sense yes i am investing in altcoins but my investment in that area has always been for a short time only. and i have bought a lot of the altcoins over the years and sold them.
the reason has always been to earn more bitcoin, and yes it was worth it because i have earned more than i lost.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
I own a lot of coins in trading site and hoping to increase of each coins in the near future. I always lost in trading whenever i buy other crypocurrencies. Well it is wort to own other crypto for their price increase and exchange it to bitcoin for higher price.
Activity: 702
Merit: 1000
★The Best Adult Video Chat Platform★
I keep 1000000 around just in case it ever makes it to $1.  Other than that I have like 2.5 ltc and 3 eth.  Not really an investemet more of a just in case thing.
Activity: 756
I do have 3 alt right now mate, I have rbies,adz and bigup, I just started also mining barns,  you know why, the three alt that I kept from my wallet have big potential to rise up because of dev future plan I know that they are developing the coin for future use with barns coin i'm seeing dedication with the dev too keeping the coin alive and making some road map win or lose barn will keep moving. you should find yourself and alt invest with dev future goal not just because it has high value but make sure that it has future development.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Pages:
Jump to: