Pages:
Author

Topic: Are You Like Durian - page 4. (Read 444 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 4
June 19, 2018, 06:24:05 AM
I have never tried Durian before but I heard that even though it's probably the smelliest fruit in the world, it also tastes really good. Did you grow the fruit itself? Or did you just buy it from a stall?
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 05:45:59 AM
yes, my favorite dish.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 05:40:15 AM
oh!! i like Durian very much.. Durian is the best fruit ever in the world that I know. everyone knows that the durian is a amazing fruit everybody does love. Durian is the smelliest fruit in the world. It's taste is too much........finally "Durian" is the king of fruits's world... Shocked
Activity: 359
Merit: 61
︻┳デ═—
June 19, 2018, 05:10:18 AM
Hallo, are you know Durian? and are you like Durian? Grin

This month is the right time for fruit durian and do you know that durian fruit only once a year although there are also certain types that can bear fruit 2 times a year. And I think the popular title "king of all fruits" is very suitable for this one fruit, because if you eat 1 durian you will immediately feel satisfied Grin

NOTE: Remember do not eat too much durian because if you eat too much you will feel nausea and drunk durian and there is no cure other than waiting for all the durian gas out of your body.
Pages:
Jump to: