Pages:
Author

Topic: Are You looking for x10 x100 return in a months? - page 2. (Read 4338 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I am seeing this coin becoming TOP 5 cryptocurrency at some point.
I have been accumulating this coin recently and I feel pretty good about it.

There will be profit taking on the way up but the one that holds the coin the longest will make the best money in my opinion.

Verge is one of the most undervalued coins there right now and I am saying this despite the fact that the price has gone up like 35 times from the bottom.

I am considering actually making Verge my reserve currency where I store my profits from other venues.

Monero is failing big time and I had to find an alternative to it, and I am glad I found Verge... I think I will stick to this project a bit longer.  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 142
Chainjoes.com
i invest 1.5Btc + 0.5BTC= 2BTC on verge 2days ago or 3 dont remember.

Here is a screenshot of my account right now.

Chainjoes.com
The 4rd pump in less than a week is taking place slowly right now.

The price has moved to 68 from 60, 1Hour ago.
Chainjoes.com
With bitcoin scalling problem of transactions who doesnt confirms in 3 to 4days, Verge transactions are instantly. the dream for all bitcoin lovers.

There's quite a few coins/tokens with instant/near instant transactions.  What else do you seriously think differentiates verge that would warrant this, beyond it's low liquidity/market cap that makes it prime PnD territory.

I don't see this coin as an investment vehicle, but it does have the opportunity for whales to play with to make some quick cash, generally doesn't play well for the little fish though.

Yes, just buy in stagnation/ consolidation level and hold for weeks or months then sell if you want.

forget it. don't shill too much to that verge, don't fool yourself because there is nothing to it. if you wanna earn big, buy the ones with higher chance, buy WAVES. you will never go wrong. its already happening and it will continue to be that way so long as the people are pouring their money on cryptocurrencies.

The coins with huge returns are the one with those factors:

1/ Big community.
2/Supply in Billions.
3/new listed on a major exchange  bittrex/poloniex.

About the project? the whales dont give a fuck.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
With bitcoin scalling problem of transactions who doesnt confirms in 3 to 4days, Verge transactions are instantly. the dream for all bitcoin lovers.

There's quite a few coins/tokens with instant/near instant transactions.  What else do you seriously think differentiates verge that would warrant this, beyond it's low liquidity/market cap that makes it prime PnD territory.

I don't see this coin as an investment vehicle, but it does have the opportunity for whales to play with to make some quick cash, generally doesn't play well for the little fish though.

Yes, just buy in stagnation/ consolidation level and hold for weeks or months then sell if you want.

forget it. don't shill too much to that verge, don't fool yourself because there is nothing to it. if you wanna earn big, buy the ones with higher chance, buy WAVES. you will never go wrong. its already happening and it will continue to be that way so long as the people are pouring their money on cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
That was marketing move? Cheesy
Chainjoes.com
We all do want to earn money from cryptocurrency and x10 is even greater. however, I do not think that people will spend their money on verge because I do not find that there is any chance for it to become a good currency
Dont be a crypto maximalist too much.

Whales does not cares about the project. all what they cares about is: there is a big community in this coins? if yes so pump and dump for weeks months or years.
Chainjoes.com
The Whales are already there.

That is what I am afraid of, the whale already there. I could have invested small amount if the whales are still getting in, but they are already in. They are now just waiting for their prey before they dump and you'll end up the bag holder of the coin.

Yes for a daily trading, dont play with whales.
For buying and holding for weeks, months, you have to kiss their asses for the big returns you gonna make.
Chainjoes.com

Chainjoes.com

I don't have any problems moving my bitcoin around exchanges or my coinbase wallet. Maybe you need to pay transaction fees so that your transactions get mined. Thats all.. Never had a problem unless it was my fault for using too low a transaction fee.

if you used transactions from blockchain website, it gonna take between 1 to 4days.

but the fee are just amazing day after day on all blockchains, thats a fact. miners dont give a fuck.
Chainjoes.com

i'm not saying its a very big project compared to ethereum or litecoin, i just a show a +.

My main focus is a big money gain. i'm not a bitcoin or ethereum maximalist, i'm a big gains money maximalist.
Chainjoes.com
The pumpe maybe gonna start right now on Verge / Bittrex.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
OP

solid post, doesn't sound scammy at all

You forgot to raise your sarcasm sign  Grin
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
We all do want to earn money from cryptocurrency and x10 is even greater. however, I do not think that people will spend their money on verge because I do not find that there is any chance for it to become a good currency
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
There's already a coin that takes care of scalability, it's called NEM/XEM.  In any case this post should be in the speculation forum.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
The Whales are already there.

That is what I am afraid of, the whale already there. I could have invested small amount if the whales are still getting in, but they are already in. They are now just waiting for their prey before they dump and you'll end up the bag holder of the coin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
OP

solid post, doesn't sound scammy at all
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

I don't have any problems moving my bitcoin around exchanges or my coinbase wallet. Maybe you need to pay transaction fees so that your transactions get mined. Thats all.. Never had a problem unless it was my fault for using too low a transaction fee.

Exchanges does pay higher than usual transactions, I think these days they are now asking for more than 50k. I don't mind setting my fee to this amount so long as its quicker but if it gets stuck still for hours, that will somehow slow down deals forcing parties to wait.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

Activity: 119
Merit: 100
Horror Movie Phreak

Pages:
Jump to: