Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you moving from BTC to Bitcoin Cash? - page 5. (Read 2809 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
August 18, 2017, 03:34:54 AM
Just curious, BTC falls and Bitcoin Cash raises, are you one of the guys selling BTC for Bitcoin Cash and why?
I do not do what you think, I prefer to hold bitcoin cash for a long time. But if you sell bitcoin cash now for bitcoin it will be more profitable because bitcoin prices are still fairly high and this is not a serious decline in bitcoin.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
August 17, 2017, 11:35:12 PM
Just curious, BTC falls and Bitcoin Cash raises, are you one of the guys selling BTC for Bitcoin Cash and why?

i cant for the life of me see why anyone would put their trust in a chinese centralised bitcoin.

clearly the people behind it are bad actors within the space trying to take control of bitcoin for themselves and their masters.

i think a lot of people will get burned, we could be looking at another multi year bear market while this mess gets resolved.

if bitcoin is so easy to manipulate, confidence will be lost and so will the price on however many chains remain.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
August 17, 2017, 11:06:59 PM
Pages:
Jump to: