Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready for bull market? - page 8. (Read 3376 times)

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
August 31, 2018, 07:14:08 AM
Guys, do you really think that October will be so bullish month? I mean it can go for 350-400kkk of the cap, and BTC to 8000-9000, but I don't believe for a better market for the October. Instead September should be very dramatically dumping month, BTC should Walt to 5400 position.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 07:09:00 AM
Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.

i am ready for invest, but w8ing to october. i think after october market will fly up
Activity: 434
Merit: 108
August 31, 2018, 06:07:13 AM
Are we all ready for the next bull run which will most probably take place in the next couple of months? have you stocked up enough bitcoins and altcoins to gain from this bull run? if not i think it the right time to stop panic selling and start to hodl.
But what to prepare? it will come sooner or later. It is important to have coins in your piggy Bank and accounts. And when growth comes, and it is sure to come, we will all sell or fix their profits. But it is better to keep the coins as much as possible, the profit will be more.
Activity: 470
Merit: 16
August 31, 2018, 05:44:50 AM
Am actually looking for more bear market. Still need to buy cheap coins. Need more EOS, BNB, XM R and Ethereum of course, those my favorites
Activity: 487
Merit: 101
August 31, 2018, 05:35:36 AM
im ready and my Btc is Prepared for the bull market..im so excited Wink
Activity: 236
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 05:29:14 AM
I'm ready for a bull run like 24/7  but still, don't see it. An only Bear market for almost  8 months, I don't know what to say.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 31, 2018, 02:45:45 AM
Yes definitely, I'm ready for the bull market. In my bag, only altcoins. all my preparations, okay, but the bull is not ready to come yet.
Activity: 210
Merit: 17
August 31, 2018, 05:09:48 AM
I am ready for the bull market, but the bull market does not seem to have prepared for it. I think it may take a long time for the bull market to come.
Activity: 459
August 31, 2018, 02:58:22 AM
This is not really the time of the Crypto market. It takes a lot of time to get back. So we should think of long term investment now. We should carefully consider the news and be careful about short-term investment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
August 31, 2018, 02:50:18 AM
Im hoping and wanting the bull run now. Believe or not I hold and buy many tokens the time market and cryptocurrency value drops low. So I could say Im a bit ready for it. Hopefully it happens now.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 05:20:39 PM
Currently I have not seen the bull market, the price of the coins are constantly falling, so I think we should be patient waiting, the price of the penny will rise again, mainly our patience. .
Also I do not observe still a market turn. And in the nearest future think we it we will not see. It is necessary to have patience and to wait.
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
August 30, 2018, 03:20:30 PM
It so happened that I'm not ready for a big bull. Till now I have several tokens. There is no certainty that these tokens will grow. But i waiting it.
Activity: 336
August 30, 2018, 02:52:15 PM
I'm tired of this bear market,  it will be awesome if the bull market comes up next month September,  it's just too long to bear this current bearish market
Activity: 434
August 30, 2018, 02:43:18 PM
Prices could easily increase if you think about the amount of traders actually betting against it right now; it could lead to a massive short squeeze that forces traders to buy and cover positions.
Activity: 508
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 01:19:15 PM
The bull market will come when everyone loses hope. And now all wait and hope when there will be a turn. The turn will not be in the near future, not all thrown out of the market, there are still hopes...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001
August 30, 2018, 01:29:23 PM
Currently I have not seen the bull market, the price of the coins are constantly falling, so I think we should be patient waiting, the price of the penny will rise again, mainly our patience. .

So... when you saw constantly raising coins (like in 2017) you thought that they would raise further? It is a weir logic.
Activity: 224
August 30, 2018, 01:21:03 PM
It's time to become realistic and stop believing in the miracle that bitcoin along with altcoins will begin to grow in price without the trust of ordinary investors in it and without any good news from the field of regulation and legalization of crypto-currencies. Bear trend will last a very long time I think that even before the summer of next year!
Activity: 490
August 30, 2018, 01:16:01 PM
since a few months ago I have held several bitcoins and also altcoins, I am one of those who like to hold long-term coins, and now I am just waiting for the right time to sell some of the coins that I hold
It seems to me that in the near future to sell coins at a suitable price you will not have such an opportunity. The fact is that until the end of 2018 I do not hope to see the recovery of the market.
Activity: 222
August 30, 2018, 11:46:46 AM
since a few months ago I have held several bitcoins and also altcoins, I am one of those who like to hold long-term coins, and now I am just waiting for the right time to sell some of the coins that I hold
Pages:
Jump to: