Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you ready for the ride of your life? - page 2. (Read 3987 times)

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
February 02, 2015, 02:07:10 PM
Next bull run will be epic. Longer we stay at these levels, higher and faster it's gonna climb. We don't know when it's gonna happen but chances are it will be BEFORE next halving and will occur during world-wide economic distress (which is about to happen soon, once the dollar get's down hard).

I am not a bulltard, I just recognize some facts. Bitcoin is similar to gold and WILL take off. Also, chances are that many will leave the game before the next bull run. Weak hands will sell and weakest souls will leave for good. This rocket has limited seats. Have you bought one? Have you prepared your launch (I mean, lunch) box?

If you have a ticket, fasten your seat belt already. It's better to have it fastened before the launch, if you see what i mean.

I don't think the Dollar is going to do what you think it will do. Sure, it's at semi-unsustainable levels right now, and it could in fact keep rising for the next few months, but it's not going to just implode any time soon.
Activity: 52
Merit: 1
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Honest 80s business!
February 02, 2015, 01:05:47 PM
Well, I also believe that if Bitcoin survives in the mid-term (which I do believe!) we may be in for a very generous rise (aka bubble). On the other hand, though, it could be that the people may have become more cautious. Back in 2013, the old bubble wasn't even a year old when the new on emerged!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
February 02, 2015, 12:58:07 PM
selfmoderated topic with poll - no thanks

It's just in case discussion gets really offtopic.

Can't handle free speech, hm? Better to stay in control Wink
Gives one the feeling of security ... but many people won't be interested in a nanny who tells them what they can and can not say.

You'll get your rigged bulltopic. Why not just write a bullstatement and lock the topic so nobody can reply?
Activity: 22
February 02, 2015, 12:52:52 PM

It's just in case discussion gets really offtopic.
Activity: 48
February 02, 2015, 12:48:56 PM
Activity: 22
February 02, 2015, 12:40:49 PM
Next bull run will be epic. Longer we stay at these levels, higher and faster it's gonna climb. We don't know when it's gonna happen but chances are it will be BEFORE next halving and will occur during world-wide economic distress (which is about to happen soon, once the dollar get's down hard).

I am not a bulltard, I just recognize some facts. Bitcoin is similar to gold and WILL take off. Also, chances are that many will leave the game before the next bull run. Weak hands will sell and weakest souls will leave for good. This rocket has limited seats. Have you bought one? Have you prepared your launch (I mean, lunch) box?

If you have a ticket, fasten your seat belt already. It's better to have it fastened before the launch, if you see what i mean.

Pages:
Jump to: