Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you rich? Prove it! Poor people please stay away! - page 3. (Read 401 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
"Raised: 0/1875 ETH"

If that number ever goes above 0, I will lose my last shred of hope for humanity.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
What is life’s biggest achievement for anyone? I believe respect got to be there at first part while rest follows towards money! How many of you ALREADY have achieved it? Now is the time for us (rich people) to prove that we are really rich Grin

And now all this is too easy thanks to https://www.bigballstoken.com/  Grin

Let me be very serious here! This is a life time opportunity for the Bill Gates and the Richie Riches to prove that they are really that!

Big Balls is an ambitious project that promises nothing! Once you invest here, it will prove you with the certificate that you are truly rich and have larger balls than the Hercules, Thor or even Hulk!

People who join in early will get more appreciation in terms of their show of richness and also 50% bonus Grin

So join it now or if you can't AFFORD to join this, then tell your rich friend that he can proof his claims of being rich by this!

And to finish it, I am very much serious with whatever I said LOL  Cheesy

I think you opinion is not so objective and you are not reasonable so I will not do anything with the news.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
What is life’s biggest achievement for anyone? I believe respect got to be there at first part while rest follows towards money! How many of you ALREADY have achieved it? Now is the time for us (rich people) to prove that we are really rich Grin

And now all this is too easy thanks to https://www.bigballstoken.com/  Grin

Let me be very serious here! This is a life time opportunity for the Bill Gates and the Richie Riches to prove that they are really that!

Big Balls is an ambitious project that promises nothing! Once you invest here, it will prove you with the certificate that you are truly rich and have larger balls than the Hercules, Thor or even Hulk!

People who join in early will get more appreciation in terms of their show of richness and also 50% bonus Grin

So join it now or if you can't AFFORD to join this, then tell your rich friend that he can proof his claims of being rich by this!

And to finish it, I am very much serious with whatever I said LOL  Cheesy

wow, this is really the best ICO I have ever seen Cheesy I'm planning to rob the bank to invest in this ICO to help you become a millionaire. Please wait for me at the end of this century.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
Unfortunately this will only appeal to those that are both rich and stupid. While it has been my experience that both the rich and the stupid are extremely common, finding someone who is both rich and stupid is rare.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
FXPay.io
It looks like you are great playing magic accelerate people get rich. I'll see it later after 7 days, Because on the site it can be seen that getting rich will be counted down 7 days from now  Grin Grin
Activity: 167
Merit: 11

Rich people will never buy your token even if you use persuasive words in it, normal rich people  don't brag their wealth to others because it is a foolish thing to do. Besides your token is a shitcoin and i don't see any helpful feature that will add value to the community.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
Damn this guy is both an idiot and a childish he wants us to join his project this is not the kind of project worth joining because this is not a guaranty that will stay I figure this will become part of dead and shitcoins months or weeks from now
"Only for people who really do not care about money and just want to prove that they have the balls to invest in something that has absolutely no value!"

They are shouting
invest here if you are not afraid to get scam
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
I’m not rich! But even if I was I don’t think I will have proof it at all. I wonder how will this go about and is there really opportunity to get something realistic out of this?
Activity: 347
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: