Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you risking investment in other things? - page 12. (Read 1181 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 215
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 01, 2023, 11:58:44 PM
Besides still wanting to put money in real estate, even if other people don't see it as an investment. I still like to invest money in Bitcoin and Gold because these two things are still quite comfortable for me to do apart from remembering the halving that will occur next year in Bitcoin. Because there are two things that I consider in the two asset models that I still like to invest in, the first is the level of profit that I can still achieve through Bitcoin.

And the second is stability in storing asset values that I can get through Gold every year so I still like to put money into Bitcoin and Gold as my future investment. Although on the one hand, I still like buying property and other real estate that I can use myself and can also rent out to other people with the aim of getting additional income in my life.

I see you really prioritize BTC as your first investment, and I like that. Yes. BTC is the most potential thing for now to buy, considering the price is very decent also many people have predicted more increases in the future and hope to make a profit by selling it at a later time although some people still say BTC is still expensive ( They Say) and one thing to note at this time The market is volatile, transactions are slow, when it is time to buy or sell you need to do it as soon as deemed necessary if it is an emergency because the market is in a frenzied phase at the moment.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
September 01, 2023, 11:46:10 PM
I like to know if with this knowledge of bitcoin halving coming, if anyone is investing in anything other than bitcoins.

Yes, in exchange traded funds, doing DCA as well as bitcoin. There are plenty of other things you can invest in but I prefer to keep it simple. Better to invest in a couple of things you know and concentrate on them than to diversify too much.

Aside from cryptocurrencies, I have tossed some money into precious metals, like gold coins.

I also have some that I bought in the past but I don't currently invest in them. It seems to me to be a much worse investment than bitcoin today and in the future. What happens is that it's nice and you can touch it, and you can sell it easily, so having a piece is not bad.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
September 01, 2023, 10:45:00 PM
As far as my limited funds are concerned, they're mostly invested in Bitcoin. They're not much but significant enough that if Bitcoin fails I'd be left with little. I'm not very worried about it because I believe in the fundamentals of Bitcoin and I am so used to having not much in life. I have real estate investments as well. But the most interesting of all my ventures is Bitcoin. The ride is wild. There's so much anticipation. There are disappointments and surprises, but it seems they don't bother me at all. It's probably because there's no other way with Bitcoin but up. It's just a matter of time.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
September 01, 2023, 08:32:39 PM
I'm actually planning to buy a franchise in the short term to increase my capital. I also buy ETFs that are available in my market and invest in some other business, but with the money I invested, I doubt it will outperform my crypto portfolio when the next bull run happens. But diversification is always a good thing, as much as I believe in BTC I don't have that much luxury to rely only on it to give me a massive return in the short term. Time will tell whether my decision is correct and whether I'm lucky.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
September 01, 2023, 07:16:42 PM
That is an interesting question you have brought up! I don't have a ton of cash to throw around, but I am trying to mix up my investments a bit. Aside from cryptocurrencies, I have tossed some money into precious metals, like gold coins. That is pretty much the extent of my investment game for now. I have got my eye on real estate because of that sweet potential for passive income through renting, but I haven't quite made it there yet. Hopefully, down the road!
legendary
Activity: 2842
Merit: 1253
Cashback 15%
September 01, 2023, 06:32:07 PM
There is a halving coming next year to which many people who know and have bitcoins have set a target of the amount they hope to have in their holding by the time the bull run begins. I like to know if with this knowledge of bitcoin halving coming, if anyone is investing in anything other than bitcoins. I do not mean alt-coin but things like Real Estate, stocks, bonds etc. I know that Real Estate is good to invest in, but asides real estate, what else are you risking the money you should to invest more in bitcoins on?

I diversify my investment, diversifying in the sense that I put some of my money on other things than cryptocurrency.  I put my money into agriculture where I invested some money to finance my relatives in planting coconut for copra and rice farming.  It may take some time but since there is an inflation of the price of goods, I believe this will give me a good yield.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 718
September 01, 2023, 06:23:52 PM
There is a halving coming next year to which many people who know and have bitcoins have set a target of the amount they hope to have in their holding by the time the bull run begins. I like to know if with this knowledge of bitcoin halving coming, if anyone is investing in anything other than bitcoins. I do not mean alt-coin but things like Real Estate, stocks, bonds etc. I know that Real Estate is good to invest in, but asides real estate, what else are you risking the money you should to invest more in bitcoins on?

Besides still wanting to put money in real estate, even if other people don't see it as an investment. I still like to invest money in Bitcoin and Gold because these two things are still quite comfortable for me to do apart from remembering the halving that will occur next year in Bitcoin. Because there are two things that I consider in the two asset models that I still like to invest in, the first is the level of profit that I can still achieve through Bitcoin.

And the second is stability in storing asset values that I can get through Gold every year so I still like to put money into Bitcoin and Gold as my future investment. Although on the one hand, I still like buying property and other real estate that I can use myself and can also rent out to other people with the aim of getting additional income in my life.
Activity: 532
Merit: 390
September 01, 2023, 05:59:40 PM

Of course the way we see bitcoin as an investment which is profitable and more prominent among other investment assets as how the increase in adoption is taking over all other assets, there's no bad in making an alternative decision by investing on other assets along with bitcoin since it is believed that bit everyone investing are definitely going for bitcoin, even though it has the highest rate on investment, real estate is fast increasing as well as bonds just as the case use of spot ETF that is trending now, investors are making diversifications to increase their prospect in making profits on what they are investing on.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
September 01, 2023, 05:51:00 PM
I do not have much money. That is why I prefer to buy bitcoin. With $1000, if bitcoin can go 5x, that is a lot to me in a year.

What that I know some people are investing on is buying land legally. Making sure that the papers are complete and law backed.

If you do not want to talk about altcoins because they are shit coins, some people invest in stocks. I do not know much about stocks because I prefer bitcoin.

Another suggestion is to invest in gold, but gold is more like a store of value than an investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 145
September 01, 2023, 05:43:32 PM
Pages:
Jump to: