Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you still looking for best gambling site that suits your luck - page 9. (Read 1013 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 105
I would like to invite all of you if you still dont have an account on the following sites:

Freebitco
Bitsler
Primedice
Luckygames
Duckdice
Stake
Yolodice
Zoomdice

I am doing this to earn in order to help those kids on streetwalks. I think this is not very nice idea for others but I just want to help them. I am raising some of my money to help them but not enough thats why I am trying now to invite players who would play on the following sites in order to received referral comissions.
You can DM me on telegram [urlhttps://t.me/jercess18]@jercess18[/url] in order to ask for link.
Your every roll counts for every child. If I would suceed on this fund raising I will be glad to post those persons who have been part of it.

Best regards!
yes i like poker but here in crypto is hard to find where i can play because most of poker here are not good enough
From where are you playing poker sir?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I would like to invite all of you if you still dont have an account on the following sites:

Freebitco
Bitsler
Primedice
Luckygames
Duckdice
Stake
Yolodice
Zoomdice

I am doing this to earn in order to help those kids on streetwalks. I think this is not very nice idea for others but I just want to help them. I am raising some of my money to help them but not enough thats why I am trying now to invite players who would play on the following sites in order to received referral comissions.
You can DM me on telegram [urlhttps://t.me/jercess18]@jercess18[/url] in order to ask for link.
Your every roll counts for every child. If I would suceed on this fund raising I will be glad to post those persons who have been part of it.

Best regards!
yes i like poker but here in crypto is hard to find where i can play because most of poker here are not good enough,i think i will play dice in bistler and primedice and also in stake because i test already my capability in the games.Moreover i'm sure some poker game here will be created in the future here in crypto.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
No way friend, people will hardly follow your way. No one will join through your links as they know that you will be benefited and no one have such time to do so. Anyways, all the best.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
So basically you are encouraging people to join those gambling sites and for them to gamble under your affiliate link, so that in the end you profit? Well, don't expect people to flood your with interest and drown you with affiliate profits, it ain't gonna happen. That's not how thing works. Even if you have some sort of noble cause, the thing is it is your word against ours. There is no way to prove you are actually using it for charitable purposes. Also, do you think those affiliate programs pays so well? They actually don't, unless you bait some high roller then that's your best chance.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105

Freebitco
Bitsler
Primedice
Luckygames
Duckdice
Stake
Yolodice
Zoomdice

Best regards!
Pages:
Jump to: