Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 55. (Read 33321 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 06:51:21 AM
Right now I am shocked and sad at the same time, i thought bitcoin's price will never go this high right now coz last time I saw it was only 4000 dollars but right now it doubled for a short period of time. If only I invested some of my money that time when bitcoin price is low Sad
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
December 11, 2017, 06:39:15 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Yes honestly i am really suprised from the price of bitcoin today because it really increased it's price. Maybe that is one of the reason why bitcoin is becoming more popular because its is increasing that people became interested to invest and use bitcoin for their daily lives.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 06:23:57 AM
Yes, I'm also surprise. Before, I just ignore my friends convincing me to invest in Bitcoin but now that its value increase tremendously, it's like "oh my God! I should have invested before". In fact, it's gaining popularity each day.
Activity: 686
Merit: 502
December 11, 2017, 06:21:15 AM
No, I'm not surprised.
I think soon the rally of bitcoin will begin again. My forecast exceeds 20k by the end of 2017.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 06:13:39 AM
Actually i was not totally surprised by Bitcoin price now,i was expecting the possibilities that it will rise more and more the price of Bitcoin today.Nowadays there is a reasonable potential achieve why the price increase,this year 2017 is the breakthrough of Bitcoin price value.
Activity: 198
December 11, 2017, 06:09:39 AM
Bitcoin is now so strong, and I'm really not surprised at Bitcoin's price right now.

Bitcoin has become so popular that this price spike is expected to continue.
the number of people who invest in Bitcoin is increasing.

and every year BTC has performed very well. Because it is good money and keep it that way.
I think all the BTC user isn't surprised at all caused they're expecting of it to increase in its value.
Activity: 340
December 11, 2017, 06:06:50 AM
obviously I am surprised, rising bitcoin prices do not take a long time. I am so amazed that bitcoin prices can penetrate 16,000 dollars more.
Activity: 224
December 11, 2017, 06:04:51 AM
I was surprised, I heard a friend talk about bitcoin when it was $ 1200, and I suppose that price is very high. I do not think bitcoin has reached $ 16000 now
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
December 11, 2017, 06:01:56 AM
Obviously yes, Those people who did not care about bitcoins back in 2012 are very shocked right now because the value has greatly increased and most of them regret of not investing before so in my own opinion we should start investing as of today so we can earn more profit in the future.
Activity: 87
December 11, 2017, 05:55:33 AM
Absolutely not, it's going to be so much higher than now, I expected this increase even more, about $20,000, but we don't have the end of the year yet. I have a bet with my close friend, so I hope I'm gonna win  Cheesy
Activity: 678
Merit: 500
December 11, 2017, 05:52:40 AM
Honesty, I am not surprised by the Number of price ,but surprised by the speed we get there.

It is wonderful.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
December 11, 2017, 05:51:06 AM
No, because i know the price of bitcoin will rise high by period because a lot of people were interesting with bitcoin. A lot of them trying to mining it. Now bounty for mining bitcoin more difficult with a limited slot and alot people join on it. The share for getting bitcoin more little that's why the price getting high
Activity: 133
Blockchain with solar energy
December 11, 2017, 05:50:35 AM
I am not surprise, because that is the main reason I invested to bitcoins because I believe that its price will reach even beyond $20k and that is where I get my courage to continue on holding and buying bitcoins as long as I can. I believe in bitcoin and its system and as long as there is a continuous rise in investors and retailers my investments is also safe.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
December 11, 2017, 05:44:19 AM
I'm really surprised that the BTC is always upbeat now because it's especially speedy next year and I think it's also a lot of surprise to increase not just me.

It got me shocked at first but i have fully come to terms with it because that has been the stock in trade of bitcoin since it's creation. Nothing will surprise me about it again because it seems to be on an ever increasing trend and can skyrocket any time it takes a significant dip.
Activity: 44
December 11, 2017, 05:30:40 AM
It is truly incredible! 10 000 already seemed impossible but with the current rate, you can really expect anything now.
Activity: 339
Merit: 120
December 11, 2017, 05:26:45 AM
Absolutely, because there are no major trigger that caused the price to go up and yet the price going up so high in an instant, this case usually going to end up in correction, but within the new breakthrough there will be new bottom limit, but I still surprise to see the price keep on increasing in the middle of the multi-fork event

Yes thats true, I told my parents regarding this matter and I am not suprised that Bitcoin took their tongues when they heard it, this is surprisingly expensive nowadays that you can be a Millionaire with just having two to four bitcoins.
Activity: 191
December 11, 2017, 05:21:23 AM
I'm really surprised that the BTC is always upbeat now because it's especially speedy next year and I think it's also a lot of surprise to increase not just me.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
December 11, 2017, 03:08:01 AM
NO ! it is because bitcoin has its reasonable potential to achieve that price. We can't say that it is because of the incoming fork but i do believe that it is because of the great team behind it .

Yes, I am very surprise seeing the value of bitcoin now. Just imagine the company and management of bitcoin starts selling bitcoin for worth $20 in year 2012 and now it’s value rise up to $ 17,500.00;
from this outcome you will see that they execute a wonderful performance in the public market.
copper member
Activity: 588
Merit: 17
December 11, 2017, 02:51:50 AM
Reached 17k again, and continue slow but certain growth.
My guess is - no surprises before Christmas  Roll Eyes
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
December 10, 2017, 02:59:52 PM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Bitcoin prices are very surprising, every time bitcoin prices always experience a very significant increase. Makes a lot of people want investments dibitcoin for investment in the future is very good.
This is amazing that because of bitcoin we can secure our future today and today we can see that what will happen in the future as we know now bitcoin price is very high and a lot of money makers are using bitcoin. I have a lot of money to invest and with it I have a good mind to make profit with bitcoin. Bitcoin is a support for a lot of people and they know how it will grow and will give then profit.
Pages:
Jump to: