Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you surprise by bitcoin price now? - page 63. (Read 33321 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
December 08, 2017, 07:08:50 AM
We'll see a correction, there are events happening on Dec 10th and later in the month
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 07:08:41 AM
Bitcoin and other Digital Asset trades are high-risk activities. Bitcoin / Digital Asset prices are very volatile, where prices can change significantly over time. Since the price of Bitcoin is too high (overpriced), where the price has increased 2191% today compared to the price in early January 2017, there is potential Bitcoin can experience price correction at any time and no one can guarantee bitcoin price will move where in the future . The same can apply to all Digital Assets.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 07:06:52 AM
I am new in bitcoin, but im updated on how much the increase of bitcoin price. It blows my mind when I see the the bitcoin value triple in a couple of month. It is just "wow". Can you belive that? That is how much the bitcoin value rise. Imagine what bitcoin can become in couple of years? Now I want to invest in bitcoin. I also want to invite my friend to invest on bitcoin so they can also be a part of bitcoin success.
Activity: 305
December 08, 2017, 06:53:16 AM
definitely yes because its price goes to $7,000 and that is a high price now.. either we all know the value of it is volatile but this is still a surprising one.. and many investor try to invest now make their profit bigger..
Activity: 336
December 08, 2017, 06:50:00 AM
Wow, Bitcoin is amazing, at first, i just expect bitcoins will stock up at 15k by the end of the year, but at the early stage of the month, it gradually reach 15k level,and surely it will continue to pumps up. This is very impressive performance and i should invest at the very earliest stage of bitcoins, I see myself an instant millionaire at present:) 
Activity: 9
December 08, 2017, 06:39:14 AM
Insane dude, I don't believe it, even when mcafee predict it will go to 500k. Now 14k or smthg but this not gonna last for sure, dip will hurt many people.
Activity: 350
December 08, 2017, 06:37:21 AM
Bitcoin recently wonder all the time and prepodnosit different surprises).Such successes will reach great heights and delight us even more.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
December 08, 2017, 06:35:49 AM
Honestly, I'm very surprised. I think we all are. Sometimes yesterdy I checked the price and saw it has crossed 16.600$. Today it returned back around 15.000$ but having the mind the price just a couple weeks ago this is the huge jump. We have never seen so fast pumping so far and it' hard to tell what will follow. I hope for further growth but I'm ready if some dump happens too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 08, 2017, 06:32:03 AM
yes, I am very surprised at the Bitcoin price now.
it's very very incredible the highest price of Bitcoin reaches $ 17K.
hopefully will continue to rise until the end of know 2018.
Activity: 318
Merit: 326
December 08, 2017, 06:29:13 AM
of course! I'm very surprised at the price of bitcoin now because the past time was at 300k the bitcoin price then. but now? wow he really is really worth the price now. I'm sure I'm just not surprised or surprised at the price of bitcoin now many people are also excited and surprised at the price of bitcoin.

my only wish for bitcoin would have been to increase the price and would not have even lowered the price.
Activity: 8
December 08, 2017, 06:13:22 AM
I'm not surprised, because it's getting harder and harder to get, the rarer, the more precious, unless there's a technical change in the future, or it's going to go up
Activity: 87
December 08, 2017, 06:09:10 AM
When I checked the bitcoin price, I was really shocked by what I saw because, we really do not know the reason why the increase is so high like this. I am also afraid it will go down and most users will be disappointed and confused because of this. Increasingly, the more I get nervous about what might happen year after year.......
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
December 08, 2017, 06:03:55 AM
16k, taking off to the moon  Smiley
Yeah re not alone mate everyone is surprised and old investors are very happy at that time because they are in state of acquiring huge profit, and this convention will continue forever bitcoin will surprise people with its prices, and all this will be very more impressive in future as price crossed the 15k which people are expecting in the end of year now all eyes are toward the price at the end of this year and how much it will give.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 502
December 08, 2017, 05:46:18 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

Very much surprising where holders have different speculation in its price increase..whether it is controlled or being manipulated by big whales or its rises through shortage of btc supplies through its demand.But i think it is because of its popularity that media has brought to become widely known in different parts of the world and also Christmas is coming i also think that more investors willing to invest in btc catching up the opportunity that lies in it knowing that there is future in bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
December 08, 2017, 05:42:17 AM
October 29, 2017 Bitcoin price ranges from $6,000 - $6,100 and today, bitcoin price is now $7,000. Are you surprise?

I think, if only those people who planning to invest in bitcoin manage to notice this sudden increase. I think there is a high chance that they will start investing.

not only people investing with bitcoin, but even people we meet on the street are surprised by the increase in the price of bitcoin. this increase also increases the curiosity of bitcoin. therefore 2018 will be an important year for bitcoin. we will wait and see.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
December 08, 2017, 05:40:10 AM
It's not a surprising it is normal to bitcoin on high value price right now. Thought speculation for bitcoin is to many that it will crash or even it going high, it is normal that one popular coin like bitcoin will rise it value. Because nowadays bitcoin investor are many even mega country invest and have interest to it that why bitcoin is blowing up it price.
Activity: 182
December 08, 2017, 05:34:58 AM
Well im pretty surprised and also shock on the price of bitcoin right now, it always amazed me on how could a digital currency go this big beating the US dollar and the currency of other country, this is really such a phenomenon for bitcoin.
Activity: 354
December 08, 2017, 05:33:49 AM

Somehow because it is not a surprising that bitcoin value increased because nowadays bitcoin become popular and there's a lot of people rely on it. May business man/woman investing here trading as well. I am happy that bitcoin value now has a great value because it can really help each of us.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
December 08, 2017, 05:30:56 AM
MOre of Intriguing, with the value of bitcoin consistently increasing that Price is too good to be true. Now December has come and its price is at 16K, and hoping to reach its 20K value at the end of the year. there will be a sudden Decrease but its Ok for its the time to buy Bitcoin. Learn how to be patient and wait for the right time to buy, Invest and sell.
Activity: 119
Merit: 14
Kawa
December 08, 2017, 04:45:08 AM
Too fast.. A fall will be palpable.
It is an agiotage before futures start, but futures also can correct and reduce the Bitcoin price.
Before grow farther, Bitcoin price can increase to $ 20 000 and then will be dumping.
Pages:
Jump to: