Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you using a hardware wallet for your coins? - page 2. (Read 200 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 15
I am constantly postponing his purchase and I paid for it, I was recently robbed on EtherDelta fishing website.
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
How are you guys opinions regarding them? Been hearing mixed explanations, so looking forward for your opinions guys!
Activity: 153
Merit: 0

currently using a ledger nano s for most of my coins and erc20 tokens.

We are covering all crypto & blockchain related news, ICO's and Airdrops on our telegram channel: https://t.me/globalblockchainnews
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Personally I use a hardware wallet, but I have a lot more crypto than you. I think its a worthy investment if you want to get involved in this scene and you see yourself getting hold of more and more cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
If you have large cryptocurrency assets and you want to hold them for a long time, you really need to buy a hardware wallet.
But most of the time, it's relatively safe to just put them on exchanges. Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 109
Nope, cause i cant afford it and i dont think i need it. Im not store that much coin though. Offline wallet is enough for me, but still hardware wallet is safer.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I odered Ledger Nano one month ago and still wait to receive it. Sad We should use hardware wallet.
Activity: 462
Merit: 18
I see many talking on this and also talks about the exchanges that are not that safe ...

To me , for my 200$ funds Smiley) , let's say I will recover but when u're growing and have x1000 more that could mean something.

are you having one of this?

Pages:
Jump to: