Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you using trading indicators? - page 3. (Read 930 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
May 15, 2022, 05:39:16 AM
To be honest, I learned very well from my own experience that indicators are far from always reliable and guarantee results. I advise you to be prepared for this.
Well, don't assume it. Test it. While I can say you're right that indis are far better being used than not being used at all, I will also say that not all indis are of great use when used alone. Make sure you have a combo of two or three indis for maximum result. No single indi can guarantee anyone a consistent profit. One can get profit from such adventure by chance but it won't last. The end result is often loss and hurt for those traders who do that.
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
May 15, 2022, 04:47:54 AM
To be honest, I learned very well from my own experience that indicators are far from always reliable and guarantee results. I advise you to be prepared for this.
Indicators are complicated for newbies to start with, trading indicators are the most important tool for trading and they reduced Losses in trading to it's minimal points. Perhaps, indicators are important although very difficult to study, inother to be an expert in trading, you need to know TA which is technical analysis and mostly used as signals for newbies. Traders who looks for strong signals, used indicators as their main means of opening trading positions. Indicators ate reliable because they help you to know when a coin will pump and dump. With trading indicators, traders tend to have a higher chance of gaining profits.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
May 13, 2022, 10:19:15 AM
Being average trader, I always tried to gain more knowledge about it but things are tricky for me. Lolz. Usually I’m reading the indicators from the small book that my broker gave. It’s very simple to do it that way as I can’t really read it on screen easily. However, in the process I have lost pretty decent amount after being careless about it. So I’m trading but I still feel like I need lot of knowledge regarding the same. So piece of advice is, learn them deeply, you are expert only if you can read them on screen just by looking at it!!
I would suggest checking online would be a lot better. Sure checking a small book if you think is a great trading resource is still fine, but online world has a million of them and you would learn a lot more when you check youtube, courses, and other stuff even here. Do not believe everything you see though, make sure that wherever you are trading, is a place that actually does give you a good return and honest work, that way you would be learning from the very best and you will be doing a lot better. I believe that it takes a while before people become good traders but it is not an impossible thing and everyone could do it eventually.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1129
May 12, 2022, 07:44:48 PM
It was never been reliable yet even how well you do make out some analysis out from your technical or fundamental ones but still it wont really be that enough for it to give 100% precision in terms of

outcome or results but somewhat this is much more better rather than having no analysis at all or simply make out some trading positions basing with hunch and intuition which is something that

could not really be that sustainable for long term.You should know or apply indicators or tools along the way even though its not precise but at least you do already have the idea on what
you are doing.
It is really just going into a war without have any weapons and its really just the same when you do trade without making use of any indicators on which you cant use something which would really be helpful on your trading which its a suicide i would say where you do make out positions or decisions on pure luck because you are just simply doing gambling if you do have this kind of behavior and its true that it wont
really matter on what kind of strategy you would make use as long you could make proper analysis then thats what matter.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 618
May 12, 2022, 03:06:04 PM
It is quite a while I have been on this forum, I have noticed some people saying they are not using trading indicators for trading, some people highly recommend people to use indicators. As for me, I have noticed to better draw lines or just carefully look at the candle sticks which significantly got me many information about the next steps to take. Out of all the indicators, I have preferred the RSI but which I can still also predict from the candle stick and I like drawing lines which can easily indicate the extent market increase or fall.

I just want to ask this question, are you using indicator for trading? If using it for trading, is it helping you. I just want to go beyond what we are reading online and see what people will have on this.

If you are using indicators for trading, which ones have you used that make a good trades for you?
Indicators are obviously useful, they don't give you trade ideas directly but indirectly they help you in identifying which trade is valid and which is invalid by creating something we call confluence, having 2-3 indicators by your side ensures that you get enough confirmation before you enter into any trade. Deciding which indicators to keep that obviously is pretty subjective, RSI is the most popular one for sure, a lot of people like that because it helps in identifying trends as well as the momentum of the market. Along with that EMA/MA helps you in identifying accurate demand and supply zones to help you identify potential pivot points.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 767
May 12, 2022, 01:20:28 PM
It was never been reliable yet even how well you do make out some analysis out from your technical or fundamental ones but still it wont really be that enough for it to give 100% precision in terms of

outcome or results but somewhat this is much more better rather than having no analysis at all or simply make out some trading positions basing with hunch and intuition which is something that

could not really be that sustainable for long term.You should know or apply indicators or tools along the way even though its not precise but at least you do already have the idea on what
you are doing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
May 12, 2022, 09:30:59 AM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 227
May 12, 2022, 09:07:36 AM
Being average trader, I always tried to gain more knowledge about it but things are tricky for me. Lolz. Usually I’m reading the indicators from the small book that my broker gave. It’s very simple to do it that way as I can’t really read it on screen easily. However, in the process I have lost pretty decent amount after being careless about it. So I’m trading but I still feel like I need lot of knowledge regarding the same. So piece of advice is, learn them deeply, you are expert only if you can read them on screen just by looking at it!!
Activity: 548
Merit: 167
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
April 11, 2022, 03:59:42 AM
Traders will indeed find a way to succeed and make a profit despite the volatility of the market. They use everything that is available in the market, in fact, the use of indicators is not the only thing available and could give assurance for them.
News, price charts, indicators...so many options to choose from but, of course, will choose the one that could help us most. RSI, MACD, and a lot of trading indicators, however, not all of them are effective.

But what I see that we needed most is to improve our TA, skill, and decision-making.
indicators were used to find best trading system that suitable with our trading type or our character. many will used and trial error will occur when we back test this trading system, everything will not running softly . there will alot changes that need to do to find best system. or even after testing indicators finally our style only using trend line or chart pattern . beside trading system we also have to arrange our trading plan , so trading direction will clearly describe and we know our goal.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
April 11, 2022, 02:10:14 AM
If you are using indicators for trading, which ones have you used that make a good trades for you?

I'm using RSI for divergence and Fibonacci re-tracement to easily spot future support and resistance. These two are my favorites, so easy to use and understand. But you also have to know first of course how to read TA, and the basics to be able to understand what's those two for. I've been using EMA as well when I was just a newbie in trading, but it's too confusing for to use more than 2 indicators so I stick to two only.
The ones that are usually here are the training ones that are very easy to use and effective for those who are trading from here but if you are not using them properly then you need to know whether it is useless or not.  How does it not just depend on the formulas of a hype? The top indicators of your hype in the market have to choose which one is the best.

the incorporation of indicators is indeed according to our taste. most importantly we can understand the treatment of indicators so that we can determine actions. like RSI and Fibonacci, both of which will show divergence signals for example, and in our fibo we see that the price is in the 50%-60% area, then this is the right area to buy, and after buying we determine the target to take profit Of course, there will be cardiac exercises when we monitor the market, but we must focus on our own analysis
Activity: 2702
Merit: 517
April 10, 2022, 06:07:27 PM
indeed every trader has a different strategy to be able to profit in their trading, whether it's using indicators or reading news, from social media or from any source, the most important thing is that they can understand how to make good trades and can make profits, over time Of course, over time, you will definitely be able to analyze market prices and be patient or sometimes get caught in the trade, I'm sure if you can keep trying and don't give up easily, we will definitely be successful.
Traders will indeed find a way to succeed and make a profit despite the volatility of the market. They use everything that is available in the market, in fact, the use of indicators is not the only thing available and could give assurance for them.
News, price charts, indicators...so many options to choose from but, of course, will choose the one that could help us most. RSI, MACD, and a lot of trading indicators, however, not all of them are effective.

But what I see that we needed most is to improve our TA, skill, and decision-making.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
April 10, 2022, 11:15:16 AM

I'm using RSI for divergence and Fibonacci re-tracement to easily spot future support and resistance. These two are my favorites, so easy to use and understand. But you also have to know first of course how to read TA, and the basics to be able to understand what's those two for. I've been using EMA as well when I was just a newbie in trading, but it's too confusing for to use more than 2 indicators so I stick to two only.
The ones that are usually here are the training ones that are very easy to use and effective for those who are trading from here but if you are not using them properly then you need to know whether it is useless or not.  How does it not just depend on the formulas of a hype? The top indicators of your hype in the market have to choose which one is the best.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
April 08, 2022, 12:00:43 PM
indeed every trader has a different strategy to be able to profit in their trading, whether it's using indicators or reading news, from social media or from any source, the most important thing is that they can understand how to make good trades and can make profits, over time Of course, over time, you will definitely be able to analyze market prices and be patient or sometimes get caught in the trade, I'm sure if you can keep trying and don't give up easily, we will definitely be successful.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 603
April 08, 2022, 10:29:06 AM
I am not using my indicator for trading. I just look for News like Hardfork,Upgrade,Marketplace, Game launch and other news of project and buy I'm rumours. This work very good for me and given me profit many times. Sometime I faced loss but profit ratio is high. For Indicator need time and I have not so much time to read and observe. My friends used indicators and they said they are making daily profit.
The use of indicators is optional, in fact, many successful traders don't use it, they are using their own strategies. News, social media, and Hardfork contributed changes to the market trend which is also can be made as a basis of what action we need to do next. Yes, sometimes we just rely on those things and see the importance of these things in making an analysis and honestly, they are more effective than these trading indicators.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 783
April 08, 2022, 07:56:05 AM
Trading indicators are very helpful indeed, but if we use many indicators in one layer it may confuse us,
that is my experience, because I used Tradingview, and tried to use 6 indicators, but unfortunately it didn't help,
and now I only use RSI and only the Trend line, yes indeed a trader has his own way
It helps but not necessarily we have to use them all, yes, some didn't work effectively, we'd better check the chart instead and do TA. And I believe these are more useful than those indicators. In fact, I'd spend more time analyzing the market trend.
RSI and MCAD are usually I'd used and which I found working.

But, in trading, this really matters in our decision-making and strategies. Even though we all are using the same indicator but the results are quite different, of course, not. 

We shouldn't trade if we don't see the chart because this is important thing to do decision upon trading since if you are just listening on what people tells your or doing some wild guess upon buying then provably you will go on situation which the coin you buy is at the peak and this is not good state if we talk about trading. In trading it always matter on the person who do trades because we have different inputs on every situation of the market.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
April 08, 2022, 06:35:47 AM
I am not using my indicator for trading. I just look for News like Hardfork,Upgrade,Marketplace, Game launch and other news of project and buy I'm rumours. This work very good for me and given me profit many times. Sometime I faced loss but profit ratio is high. For Indicator need time and I have not so much time to read and observe. My friends used indicators and they said they are making daily profit.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 08, 2022, 06:24:43 AM
Trading indicators are very helpful indeed, but if we use many indicators in one layer it may confuse us,
that is my experience, because I used Tradingview, and tried to use 6 indicators, but unfortunately it didn't help,
and now I only use RSI and only the Trend line, yes indeed a trader has his own way
It helps but not necessarily we have to use them all, yes, some didn't work effectively, we'd better check the chart instead and do TA. And I believe these are more useful than those indicators. In fact, I'd spend more time analyzing the market trend.
RSI and MCAD are usually I'd used and which I found working.

But, in trading, this really matters in our decision-making and strategies. Even though we all are using the same indicator but the results are quite different, of course, not. 
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
April 08, 2022, 05:31:33 AM
Basicly using indicator will help us to find confirmation signal for our trade. Without any confirmation we could trapped in wrong position for example fake breaout or fake reversal. Some people didnt using any indicator , but still profits because they were familier with market habbit and could identify in which level price will bounce or pullback. Personally i am still use indicator to help identy trend continuation or reversal.
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
April 05, 2022, 06:40:49 PM
Basicly using indicator will help us to find confirmation signal for our trade. Without any confirmation we could trapped in wrong position for example fake breaout or fake reversal. Some people didnt using any indicator , but still profits because they were familier with market habbit and could identify in which level price will bounce or pullback. Personally i am still use indicator to help identy trend continuation or reversal.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
April 03, 2022, 09:17:40 AM

Don't trade with borrowing.

This is obviously true not to trade with borrowed money. A borrowed money from friends or bank is not good for trading because it will put pressure on you, there is hardly people who have made it in trading by money that they borrowed. Trading is high liquidity risk so it is better done with your personal money not that you are trading with the hope of making repayment of loan, not healthy for trading.
Pages:
Jump to: