Pages:
Author

Topic: Are you worried about the latest crashes or do you stay calm? - page 2. (Read 267 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 103
made lots of gains? current market price rise only happen 2 day ago, marketcap only increase $20B, did you know that we lost more than $100B marketcap last month? I won't prediction market price because I only sold it when I need the money, so currently I like a holder and wait for market next pump Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
Hello,

I want to know how the community thinks of the recent crashes. Although most of the altcoins and bitcoin are already on the rise again and made lots of gains, if you look at the big pictures cryptocurrencies took a big hit.

What do you do in a situation like this? Do you invest in more stable coins and token or are you more of a hodler and wait for the downtrend to be over?

From the two groups you named I am rather the latter. However, we are still far from covering recent losses even for those who jumped in two months ago.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
I remain calm in such situations, I consider that falling markets are a common phenomenon such as the stock market. all assets must experience fluctuations, so I remain calm and confident that the market will return to the moon.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
Honestly I'm not good at analyzing the market and also trading, but I was lucky to have sold a portion of the assets when the market reached its ATH yesterday. Now I am not so worried about this market collapse and I have waited if the market reaches its lowest position, then I will be ready to enter to buy.
copper member
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hello,

I want to know how the community thinks of the recent crashes. Although most of the altcoins and bitcoin are already on the rise again and made lots of gains, if you look at the big pictures cryptocurrencies took a big hit.

What do you do in a situation like this? Do you invest in more stable coins and token or are you more of a hodler and wait for the downtrend to be over?
Pages:
Jump to: