Pages:
Author

Topic: Arent men in general more likely to take risks compared to women? - page 2. (Read 167 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
In cryptocurrency generally investing shouldn't be such a big deal as it is advised for a person to invest in what he is willing to lose. Yet, we still consider it as a risk, it's quite funny because if you had disposable money investing it should not be considered a risk but rather a seed. However, I observed that statistically men are more open to taking risks than women. Maybe it has something to do with the biological, psychological, and environmental (society) influence.

I don't mean to be rude to the women here. But i believe there is some truth to the idea, that men, statistically tend to be more risk-taking than women. It is believed that in terms of investment, men exhibit higher risk tolerance which is why we have fewer women investing in cryptocurrency. Although i don't entirely accept the fact, because i have seen potential investors, whales in the crypto space that are women while some choose to lie low but they have enough investment.

What do you think guys?
Pages:
Jump to: