Pages:
Author

Topic: Argentina league all division prediction thread - page 4. (Read 2506 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Central Cordoba - Deportivo Armenio having a look at back matches head to head there was most of the times Deportivo Armenio was coming out as winner. Now in current situation Central Cordoba is performing more better and keep doing so. I will say for bet both teams to score yes will be just well balanced way to handle this match. There still anything can appear as final result.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
That was an easy win over 1.5 goals and all the stats pointed in that direction of over 1.5 goals for the match between Atl. Tucuman V Huracan. The current score just before half time is 0-2 A goal was scored in the first minute of the game so I didn't get to put on over 0.5 goals.

Good bet, i also have bet over 2 goals on this match. I hope 1 more goal will happen at second half. I think Tucuman will make a goal and also i have bet on Tucuman +0.25.

Thanks and you were unlucky to miss out on 1 more goal being scored as the match ended 0-2 I would have thought at least 1 more goal would of been scored but it wasn't to be. That's why I went with a safer bet over 1.5 goals, it's odds were less but it was safer and more of a chance at coming in.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
That was an easy win over 1.5 goals and all the stats pointed in that direction of over 1.5 goals for the match between Atl. Tucuman V Huracan. The current score just before half time is 0-2 A goal was scored in the first minute of the game so I didn't get to put on over 0.5 goals.

Good bet, i also have bet over 2 goals on this match. I hope 1 more goal will happen at second half. I think Tucuman will make a goal and also i have bet on Tucuman +0.25.
Atl. Tucuman V Huracan

I put a bet on over 1.5 goals here @1.46 as I think this has a high chance at winning because the last 10 games these 2 teams have played each other has scored over 1.5 goals so I'm hoping this trend continues here. I will also put a bet on over 0.5 goals if it is 0-0 at half time as the odds should be higher plus it has a high chance at scoring at least 1 goal after half time.
Activity: 700
Home or draw double chance for Lanus vs Boca Juniors will be good thing. You can not judge teams just for few matches played. I often have experienced unexpected results when to good teams compete each other. Over 1.5 goals another good thing which has more chances @1.52 odd isn't bad and still very attractive.
Lanus - Boca Juniors in Copa Argentina's match Boca Juniors is doing much good than Lanus as overall in comparison to league matches. I will say both teams to score yes @2.10 is good in my opinion and I placed on this too. Lanus is very good at home but there is totally different kind of game. Except moneyline anything else will be better pick from.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
San Martin Burzaco vs Berazategui looks really nice I was watching to place bets in Argentina league's as well. i think is good match to start as for now I would prefer to follow your bet for San Martin Burzaco to win. It is better than its competitors so I also try luck on this team.
Activity: 700
San Martin Burzaco vs Berazategui definitely my pick is home team to win @1.64. It has three draw and one win in last four matches played so far. Now at home against a weaker team it is its chance to correct the points to climb little up on ranking chart after winning. It is nice odd @1.64 ML for San Martin Burzaco in tonight's match.
Estudiantes L.P. - Temperley being on 2nd position with remaining unbeaten so far in three matches is going to win again. Estudiantes is at home and odds is very interesting which made to think about it instead of looking at other matches @1.50 ML. I am sure this match will end at victory of Estudiantes as there should not be some major resistance by Temperley.
Olimpo V Godoy Cruz starts in just over 1 hour from now and in this game I like the over 0.5 goals once again as the 2 teams have scored at least 1 goal in there past 10 games since 2010. The only thing that does worry me a little is that Olimpo's last 2 league games have ended 0-0 and one of them was at home. Godoy Cruz have scored at least 1 goal 4 out of there last 5 games so for me in this match I'm only about 75% sure that a goal will be scored and the current odds on over 0.5 goals is @1.10 on DirectBet when normally the odds on over 0.5 goals is around 1.02 or 1.03 before a game. I think I'll just see how the teams are playing and if I think a goal is going to be scored I'll put a bet on over 0.5 goals.
Well that was some easy money won here on the River Plate game over 0.5 goals as a goal was just scored in the 52 minute of the game. This now makes it 15 games in a row where a goal is scored between these 2 teams. Also River Plate is looking good for the win.

I also expect River Plate will win on this match 19 minutes left and River Plate control the game. I have small live bet on under 1.5 goals. I hope this match don't have more goal.

Congrats on the under 1.5 goals bet and congrats on the people here who put a bet on River Plate to win. For me I only put on over 0.5 goals at half time which was a high chance at coming in and it did. It was a great all round tipping performance from a few of us here and lets hope we can keep it up.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Well that was some easy money won here on the River Plate game over 0.5 goals as a goal was just scored in the 52 minute of the game. This now makes it 15 games in a row where a goal is scored between these 2 teams. Also River Plate is looking good for the win.

I also expect River Plate will win on this match 19 minutes left and River Plate control the game. I have small live bet on under 1.5 goals. I hope this match don't have more goal.
No goals scored up to half time so I just put a bet on over 0.5 goals @1.22 on Directbet in their last 14 games between the 2 teams there has been a goal scored so I'm hoping this trend continues in tonight's game.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
River Plate ML @ 1.5 I think is not bad moreover Arsenal de Sarandi is the worst team in the Argentine league
And River Plate ranks -2 today so River Plate ML not too risky in my opinion
Activity: 728
River Plate v Arsenal Sarandi it is possible for this match to remain under 2.5 goals. River Plate is at home and has better track record so can be right pick for moneyline. I will take it for my primary bet to complete my betting slip. You can stay relaxed by having this @1.60 and so do I did. I don't see over 2.5 goals as wise move for next match.
River Plate - Arsenal Sarandi many chances are for this match to reach easily above 3 goals. I will take as option over 2.5 goals which is little risky but worth with chances and odds  @2.40. Usually matches between these two team are of 3 goals. Home team will be winner while Sarandi will score a goal which make both teams to score yes is also good.
Sportivo Estudiantes - Chacarita Juniors I will have moneyline when it is like almost easy money by having Chacarita to win @1.98. It has been unbeaten for more than 10 matches played at away,while Sportivo is showing no consistency nwither in winning nor in loosing or matches.
Well I was pretty confident that in the Douglas Haig V Instituto it will go over 0.5 goals and it did and it happened after half time in the 59th minute which I was hoping for as the odds were better. That now makes it 10 games in a row where it has gone over 0.5 goals.
Pages:
Jump to: