Pages:
Author

Topic: Arguments for Litecoin? - page 2. (Read 1130 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 11, 2014, 02:16:57 PM
age, adoption

it was just there before the flood of altcoins and you can use it for way more stuff than any other altcoin.
its spot is still justified to me.

maybe explore the litecoin forum a bit and check whats going on.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
June 11, 2014, 02:11:26 PM
What are the arguments for Litecoin at this point?

Has the Litecoin dev team been doing anything to keep up with the technological progress of cryptocurrencies?

Bitcoin has market penetration and widespread name recognition, but I'm honestly struggling to see what Litecoin has going for it?

I hold no altcoins btw. So this is a purely information seeking post. I'm curious what a coin with 300 mil market cap is doing to keep it's spot as the silver to bitcoin's gold. If I were involved in Litecoin I would be on red alert and recruiting the strongest dev team possible to keep up. Hell, with the right upgrades there's no reason why Litecoin couldn't make huge inroads into bitcoin's market share if they pushed forward with improvements.

What would be really interesting is if Litecoin was still the number 2 coin by market cap by next year if there were no significant changes to the codebase. If this were to happen what do you think this would say about the crypto market overall?

I would love to invest in Litecoin knowing there was a passionate group of adopters behind it ready to push it ahead of the pack via techological progress. Is there?
Pages:
Jump to: