Pages:
Author

Topic: aRIA Currency discussion - page 2. (Read 449 times)

copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
October 30, 2022, 02:17:06 AM
the aria currency is good but the PoS coin is already everywhere and we are already the biggest move that has been made by Ethereum. and the coin listing is still next year  Huh people need more than PoS only
Activity: 1554
Merit: 503
October 30, 2022, 12:32:41 AM
is this project still new? I'm a bit interested in this project because the yield of farming they offer is quite high on the BSC network, but unfortunately they are still a little liquid,
it's very difficult to exchange bnb to their coin and the impact price is also quite high
Activity: 384
Merit: 150
October 29, 2022, 11:58:11 PM
Completed roadmap

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 07, 2022, 12:41:45 AM
The project seems quite promising. The team is working on to make it the next BTC. I heard about the project recently, and I checked the price, it's quite small, I can afford a many and HODL it, stake it. Let the people learn about it sooner. See you in the moon aRIA
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
October 04, 2022, 11:00:47 AM
Completely understandable.  You bring up CMC and yes, the volume is not big and not all the exchanges that RIA is on is listed.  This is an issue not just with RIA, but with all coins.  RIA is a coin and coins have different requirements for listing than tokens.  In addition, the exchanges that can be shown on CMC for a coin must adhere to further requirements.  So, please check the website (ariacurrency.com) for all the exchanges and pairs available.

We do have a roadmap and attempting to follow through.  But keep in mind that RIA is open source and anyone can contribute.  And since it is SHA-256, a good portion of the existing developments for BTC can be used for RIA.

Thanks for the interest. 
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
September 08, 2022, 10:31:41 PM
New blockchain coin from forked BTC converted to POS.  Setting up general discussion thread here. 

Project can be found at https://github.com/AriaCurrency/aRIA

Setting up staking nodes links found at ariacurrency.com

Will be listing on exchange by the end of Jan 2022.

Honestly, I just heard about it, so I immediately checked coinmarketcap and this is what I found https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aria-currency/, the volume is not that big, I also have no idea where exchange it can be traded.

So far, all I can say for now is that I haven't seen any plans for this token because when I peeked at their telegram, less than 1000 community members have it. In short, the risk that can be the condition of the future capital of investors who try to buy it is still quite high. Unless a new development in Aria sees it.
September 08, 2022, 10:02:38 PM
The project's discord server has been launched, welcome
aRIA discord
July 14, 2022, 11:10:28 AM
RIA is on 3 exchanges and will add a 4th one this month (July 2022).  Afterwards, founders will have a small amount of pre-mined coins which may be gone if project grows past the 4th exchange.  Looking for partners and developers to move project to next level.  DM me for further discussions.  Thanks.
May 21, 2022, 04:18:02 PM
Thanks for the feedback.  Will continue to work on our roadmaps.
April 29, 2022, 12:56:53 PM
The project looks pretty good, the team is working on marketing and on the technical part all the time. I bought some coins, started stacking, also launched a node, I hope for big Xs in the future  Smiley
January 15, 2022, 12:01:22 PM
New blockchain coin from forked BTC converted to POS.  Setting up general discussion thread here. 

Project can be found at https://github.com/AriaCurrency/aRIA

Setting up staking nodes links found at ariacurrency.com

Will be listing on exchange by the end of Jan 2022.
Pages:
Jump to: