Pages:
Author

Topic: arium 2.0 - decentralized, automatic, and free e-commerce app for Ethereum - page 2. (Read 445 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The project seems interesting, I will be attentive to this thread to see how it evolves and see if I encourage to invest.
Activity: 49
How many coins required for a masternode?
Activity: 29
Do you have any bounty program ?
Activity: 39
I wondered with this big idea of your project, do you plan to cooperate with some big company ? and do we have to register KYC ? Thank you !
Activity: 36
Interesting. very nice. I definitely will have to check the whitepaper. How many tokens are available please? I'm I limited in the number I can acquire?
Activity: 49
Your idea is quite interesting.
Activity: 61
Do you have any official video?
Activity: 59
is your project kind of alibaba??
Activity: 72
You should post the details of your project so that everyone can stay updated for your project easily.
Activity: 43
on which exchanges are you going to list arium and when ?
Activity: 64
can i have a link of your website ??
copper member
Activity: 25
The arium network is basically decentralized, so the users govern each other. There will be forums where users can visit to discuss technical issues. The network is also guided by the non-profit arium Foundation, which is affiliated with the for-profit company Special and Pleasant PTE Ltd. which I work for. We have staff here who can provide personalized technical support.
Activity: 1
  I believe that we can bypass so much wasted rime and energy through this new and increasingly ubiquitous technology.
What happens thoughwhen a glitch occurs in the process? Is there actual human tech support?
Activity: 4
copper member
Activity: 4
Is that cumulative? For example if I translate and market it do I get 5+5=10%?
copper member
Yes, they also get a 5% commission for posting the link on their YouTube, Instagram, blog etc.
Activity: 6
Is that the same for marketers too?
copper member
The translator receives a 5% commission on all sales of the product that they translated information for, so the seller doesn't have to pay anything up front. The seller just shares some of the extra revenue generated by the translator.
Activity: 6
Isn't that expensive though?
Pages:
Jump to: