Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 135. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
It would be very helpful if there was a way to revamp my original installation where i deposited some ark and now cannot access, so frustrated with this coin, not sure its worth anything, since i cannot access my coins and ARK just doesnt load. Ubuntu install, and worked great out of game in Oct, but now, oh boy. Where is the help to recover and reinstall their stuff? Best resource?

Not the coin's fault you lost your passphrase - the ONE and ONLY thing needed for accessing you ARK in a wallet...  Roll Eyes

Every Ark team members are active on Slack, get help there if he's serious about it but then if he don't have or don't know the passphrase it would be useless and waste of time.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It would be very helpful if there was a way to revamp my original installation where i deposited some ark and now cannot access, so frustrated with this coin, not sure its worth anything, since i cannot access my coins and ARK just doesnt load. Ubuntu install, and worked great out of game in Oct, but now, oh boy. Where is the help to recover and reinstall their stuff? Best resource?

Not the coin's fault you lost your passphrase - the ONE and ONLY thing needed for accessing you ARK in a wallet...  Roll Eyes

Agreed. If you are not intelligent enough to even keep your pass phrase secure, what the hell are you doing in the crypto market where everything is so technical?
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Bitties

Not the coin's fault you lost your passphrase - the ONE and ONLY thing needed for accessing you ARK in a wallet...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
If you vote with your ARK, you'll get a 10% annual return on average, well I think it's way better then just leave it on bittrex
Activity: 365
Merit: 103
I had some ARK siting on Bittrex for quite some time. I guess i should give them a try staking a bit. I am not really sure what I am doing but lets hope all will go fine Tongue    Basically if I would know exactly what I am doing I could download wallet and install it,  get ARK from Bittrex and cast a vote in less then 10 minutes.
You can calculate your potential voting rewards in these spreadsheet...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0
Activity: 276
Merit: 103
I had some ARK siting on Bittrex for quite some time. I guess i should give them a try staking a bit. I am not really sure what I am doing but lets hope all will go fine Tongue    Basically if I would know exactly what I am doing I could download wallet and install it,  get ARK from Bittrex and cast a vote in less then 10 minutes.
How many ARK's? You retrieve approx 10% yearly, so voting with 10 ARK isn't worth it.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
We have reached 50,000 Twitter followers! Thank you everyone for this incredible milestone🤗

Follow us at : https://twitter.com/ArkEcosystem

Activity: 15
Are developers building virtual machine for smart contracts? I saw it on the roadmap but didn't find vm code on the github.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Hi,

I have now downloaded the wallet for widows and sent ark to my adress. But still I havent received anything. Waiting for slack invite. Is there someone here who knows what I need to do?

Check explorer.ark.io and verify that the address is pending on receiving your transaction.
Activity: 168
https://eloncity.io/
Hi,

I have now downloaded the wallet for widows and sent ark to my adress. But still I havent received anything. Waiting for slack invite. Is there someone here who knows what I need to do?
Activity: 31
Ark Core v2 update from lead Ark dev
https://twitter.com/fxthoorens/status/951167068581367809

"Likely means they are close to releasing it to the Devnet for the community to stress test.

It is still a ways off from being released to mainnet however it is progress none the less!"

lfo
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
BNM founder
Activity: 45
Merit: 5
Hey Ark Community,

A small update from 'the foundry'. In case you have buddies that aren't that fluent in English or you know places where to do post, we have translated our delegate proposal in German and French as well. More languages are on the way. Link are provided in our proposal at the top: https://forum.ark.io/topic/501/actively-forging-successful-ark-outreach-program-yokoama-acf-board-member-and-tk0n-delegate-proposal-95-payout-1-for-ark-outreach-we-pay-tx-fees-true-blockweight-active-website-daily-payout-fran%C3%A7ais-deutsch

Best,

Yokoama - The Foundry
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
ARK price for longterm gonna be unimaginable
^^
so happy that it's starting "SKY ROCKET"
Activity: 186
what is the correct procedure to upgrade the wallet? i'm still on 1.4.3 and want to move to 1.5.0

Open the desktop wallet and it will say new version available. Click the link then download the .exe file. Run it and enter the path where you have the desktop wallet saved. Then install it.

Hello I have ARK on my wallet ARK but my passphrase does not work, what solution I have? I have the seed  THANKS

I don't think you can recover an address without the passphrase. Do you have your funds there? If not, then just create a new one.
Activity: 23

Hello I have ARK on my wallet ARK but my passphrase does not work, what solution I have? I have the seed  THANKS
Activity: 26
Merit: 2
what is the correct procedure to upgrade the wallet? i'm still on 1.4.3 and want to move to 1.5.0
Jump to: