Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 187. (Read 781308 times)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

ARK Slack is hosting AMA with the team from Ties - starts in 1 hour ( 9am PT) !

Join https://ark.io/slack/ to participate and ask them questions!

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
ARK will eventually be 3, 4, 5. Behind BTC and ETH, perhaps BCH and NEO.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
What is good news for such a pump? I sold ARK below 10k sat long time ago, what a pity.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
There is a big player on bittrex pushing the buy pressure up...
Activity: 173
Merit: 11
I was loaded all in to this project when it was 2 USD and it was good decision. Then i pull out for some reason being so confused by lots of different projects. Now i am back again loaded. Thanks to Ledger and Chinese bans lately. My decision is final! This is going to be huge in 2-3 years.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Ark is now #18. This is incredible stuff. It was #62 when I invested. What a run it has been. I am glad that people are finally waking up to Ark's enormous potential.

I believe it can go higher than ETH

Yes I believe, but depends on the current status of the progress going on and if that is done on time and all of them are 100% it will surpass ETH but that would surely take some years since ARK is new and it would take some time for people to know and adopt it.

In my somewhat unpopular opinion as a coder, ETH is a strung together mess of questionable expressions and dangerous security holes. So, yes, ARK should surpass ETH on the way up while ETH is on the way down. No flames please from ETH fanboys, they will be ignored.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
AKA RJF - Member since '13
Ark is now #18. This is incredible stuff. It was #62 when I invested. What a run it has been. I am glad that people are finally waking up to Ark's enormous potential.

It didn't even exist yet when I invested...  Grin  Be careful, what goes way up very quickly will come down. How we fair depends on how far down. Its just a never ending cycle in crypto, be smart with your money.
legendary
Activity: 1148

Yes I believe, but depends on the current status of the progress going on and if that is done on time and all of them are 100% it will surpass ETH but that would surely take some years since ARK is new and it would take some time for people to know and adopt it.
legendary
Activity: 1364

This is a long way to go...
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
This was long awaited rise which took time to start but finally is happening. I don't see it as pump and agree the tech and features which are developed and are being will make place for ARK among top most valuable at market cap. It is just beginning which will the quicker people realize the better profit they will make.
Activity: 42
One of the best teams in crypto space. Got in at 15000. Had NO idea why a project like this was at that price! With the current development pace and some partnerships we will be in top 15 very soon.

Top 15 incoming...
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
I am very much surprised at this price. And I do not really understand why so the price soared. Is it just a pump?

It's not just a pump, since ARK is an excellent project with good developers. Of course, maybe the price will fall a little more, but not much.

I couldn't agree more. I think people are finally see potential in ARK.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
I am very much surprised at this price. And I do not really understand why so the price soared. Is it just a pump?

It's not just a pump, since ARK is an excellent project with good developers. Of course, maybe the price will fall a little more, but not much.
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Hi, I didn't understand the project very well, the concept of the ark's smartbridge is like the atomic swap on Komodo that permits the interoperability from differents blockchain or not?

You understood very well mate but that is just part of the multi features project. There is much more than this and Ledger nano which is hardware wallet is also been built on the platform. This project was extremely under valued and market has reacted in time to take the token to its right value that's why it is on the rise constantly.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
What is build on Ark? Where can I find information about ongoing and coming projects on Ark? Why price is rising so fast is this about development? I know a lot of question but I like to know that.
Activity: 13
Ark now 4$ and past the 100k mark  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
Holding a few thousend ARK since March and haven´t known about Voting/Forging  Roll Eyes ... missed more than one ARK per day. Such an idiot  Cheesy
What a great project, my best invest ever beside Neo.
Jump to: