Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 335. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

I hear big whales on my sonar....stock up guys
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
What is TEC participants ?  people who bought at ICO? Sorry I don't know that much, I just bought it.

Yeah the ones who participated in ARK-TEC aka exchanged their BTC or LISK (which will be used to develop ARK) last year from  November 7th and lasting till December 11th 2016 to receive ARK proportionally to the amount they exchanged was distributed to them/you when we started on 21st of March this year - I hope that answers your question / concern.

But what about people who buy on exchanges and didnt particiate? I still dont understand it. For example if someone participated in ARK-TEC with BTC worth of 100k ARK and now I that didnt participate buy  100k ARK on bittrex... what is the difference? Where does this 75% come into  play?  

In your question 75% doesn't come into play - as for the other part I don't know how to explain it you - market determines what ARK is trading at and those who participated last year in ARK-TEC are already rewarded, but we are only starting - we are not even 1 week old yet. You make your own choices not we and market determines the current exchange rate for ARK not us at ARK. So do what you think its right I'm not leaning you anywhere - if you have 100k ARK hold it or exchange it back to BTC on Trex its not my decision to make. But if you can be that easily persuaded by some snake-oil talk and don't even know or make your own research then you are not cut for this game - always make you own mind and research on your own, don't trust anyone.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
In Crypto We Trust
kolap and cannabanana  are you kidding me? cannabanana you even quote me when iI said "buy back? I still hold all. I didnt sell." and tell me ""If you don't wana buy ark then don't buy it."    You can't  even read properly?? God I hope you are not on ark team...

I own a lot of ark that is the reason I am asking these questions, otherwise what's the point of me even bothering visiting this place? Come on guys.. Do you understand "75% of coins to investors. 7% to reserve. 18% " then please explain me...how is that good for us? I get an satisfactory answer I buy more ark, that's how  simple this is.. if you dont know then let please someone from the team answer. I am on your side, I hold Ark.

You're not on Ark side. You come here to FUD because you jealous. Create a delegate name with your user for 25 ARK and I will sending you 250 Ark to cover it. You can delete this delegate later if want.
Activity: 176
https://twitter.com/HelioHash
love this chart Cheesy
Ark ridding big wave

Activity: 434
What is TEC participants ?  people who bought at ICO? Sorry I don't know that much, I just bought it.

Yeah the ones who participated in ARK-TEC aka exchanged their BTC or LISK (which will be used to develop ARK) last year from  November 7th and lasting till December 11th 2016 to receive ARK proportionally to the amount they exchanged was distributed to them/you when we started on 21st of March this year - I hope that answers your question / concern.

But what about people who buy on exchanges and didnt particiate? I still dont understand it. For example if someone participated in ARK-TEC with BTC worth of 100k ARK and now I that didnt participate buy  100k ARK on bittrex... what is the difference? Where does this 75% come into  play? 

What is TEC participants ?  people who bought at ICO? Sorry I don't know that much, I just bought it.
kolap and cannabanana  are you kidding me? cannabanana you even quote me when iI said "buy back? I still hold all. I didnt sell." and tell me ""If you don't wana buy ark then don't buy it."    You can't  even read properly?? God I hope you are not on ark team...

I own a lot of ark that is the reason I am asking these questions, otherwise what's the point of me even bothering visiting this place? Come on guys.. Do you understand "75% of coins to investors. 7% to reserve. 18% " then please explain me...how is that good for us? I get an satisfactory answer I buy more ark, that's how  simple this is.. if you dont know then let please someone from the team answer. I am on your side, I hold Ark.

75% was offered to TEC participants last year
15% reserved for 25+ team members
7% arkshield (sustaining Ark Ecosystem in the future - won't be sold or dumped on the market, can be used for partnerships, building/developing ARK in other segments, ...)
2% bounties
1% paid to 3 escrows who held BTC / LISK

Don't know where you see snake oil in that?

In Crypto We Trust
I follow some slack and someone said that ark is like a snake oil.

Quote:

75% of coins to investors. 7% to reserve. 18% to... YOU who will pay through the nose.

and all the tech the talk about is vaporware... huge promises with nothing

any comment on this? I invested nicely in ark but I was wondering what's up with this 75% of coins to investors? Which investors?

8k is nothing,  buy back now! That's what I would do. Even 50k per Ark is still low.

buy back? I still hold all. I didnt sell.

I just wanted for devs to explain more what do these numbers mean  and why does that guy think we will be paying "through the nose"?

I'm sure you have zero Ark at the moment. Your post don't seem to make any sense, "through the nose", or probably just really dumb person. 75 for investors, 7 reserved for later IPO because of refund, 18% bounty, contest, signature campaign. ..
I'm sure the information is there if you bother to read.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Quote:

75% of coins to investors. 7% to reserve. 18% to... YOU who will pay through the nose.

any comment on this? I invested nicely in ark but I was wondering what's up with this 75% of coins to investors? Which investors?

8k is nothing,  buy back now! That's what I would do. Even 50k per Ark is still low.

I just wanted for devs to explain more what do these numbers mean  and why does that guy think we will be paying "through the nose"?

man we wrote so much stuff about what we want to achieve. If you don't wana buy ark then don't buy it.  Nobody is forcing you to do anything and nobody here wants you to pay through the nose.  If this is not the right price for you then walk away or place your bid at a price that is right.  

If you are holding other coins are you are just here to fud us, play your games somewhere else.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Fortunately you only distributed a little ARK to the signature bounty, otherwise bounty hunters would dump the coins.

Quote:

I just wanted for devs to explain more what do these numbers mean  and why does that guy think we will be paying "through the nose"?

come on man, everyone get's a little senile at that age.  He's like you grand dad, just let him be.  that and he passed away like a decade ago Grin

I was actually talking about your unhelpful  reply, not him..he is legend! Wink
In Crypto We Trust

Quote:

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
It looks very satisfying to me, seeing the price of the ships that will touch 10k, and only a matter of time to see whether it would happen ...
Activity: 574
Merit: 259
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Quote:

Dont believe the fudder
Activity: 206
research > buy on dip > and HODL

even ark price has amazing resilience Grin

looks like round 2 for altcoins

here we go again Grin hope this time we can pass that 9000

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

come on man, everyone get's a little senile at that age.  He's like you grand dad, just let him be.  that and he passed away like a decade ago Grin
Jump to: