Author

Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹 - page 406. (Read 781309 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 100
Activity: 588
Merit: 223
Activity: 74
Merit: 13
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
hope that 21st march will be the day when ARK will make a history
hope mainnet launch will go good and dont be problems and waiting for some exchanges too:)

The main network launch will be smooth, though minor problems can suddenly appear but expect everything will be under control.

We should learn from Lisk launch, Lisk launch suffered DDoS attack but it survived, and the price was 10X of ICO price. ARK should avoid attacks and do more security routine checks.

They should be, but I think ARK team is well-prepared for any circumstances may occur during launch so no worries.

Maybe it won't go down after the start like lisk because we have less investors
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Waiting for mainnet, almost forgot i bought some on Ico here  Grin

Good luck dev team.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
anyone from the team to help? i lost my 2FA for the tec-ark website
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
hope mainnet launch will go good and dont be problems and waiting for some exchanges too:)

The main network launch will be smooth, though minor problems can suddenly appear but expect everything will be under control.

We should learn from Lisk launch, Lisk launch suffered DDoS attack but it survived, and the price was 10X of ICO price. ARK should avoid attacks and do more security routine checks.

They should be, but I think ARK team is well-prepared for any circumstances may occur during launch so no worries.
Activity: 279

Activity: 361

Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular
Activity: 279
Cannot waiting ARK mainnet and distributions on 21 March
I hope listed on big exchanger like bittrex or poloniex

Many people have the same emotion actually, people wait for the main net launch for 3 months after ICO, and ARK will be the surprise and price will be mooning.
Activity: 574
Cannot waiting ARK mainnet and distributions on 21 March
I hope listed on big exchanger like bittrex or poloniex
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
dev  Grin
March 21st exchanger ARK entrance where?

Available on exchanges near you.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
dev  Grin
March 21st exchanger ARK entrance where?
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
Yeah, Canna is here with his Gif-machinegun! Cheesy
I wonder what you will post when the time comes Tongue

Few days left btw, man, it feels like ages already...

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513
Yeah, Canna is here with his Gif-machinegun! Cheesy
I wonder what you will post when the time comes Tongue

Few days left btw, man, it feels like ages already...
Jump to: