Pages:
Author

Topic: Armory 0.96.5 LINUX offline and no won't load db - page 2. (Read 370 times)

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1345
Armory Developer
Why do you want the testnet to work? What is the first character the address you got coins sent to starts with? 1? 5? n? m? 3?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Don't PM me, post this here for all to see.
OK
Hey. I ran my wallet. Wallet online. But the problem is different when installing I received 3 labels: 1.Armory 2. Armory(offline) 3. Armory(Test Network) 
And the transaction was on the wallet that 3. Armory(Test Network).
1. Armory online and working, but 3. Armory(Test Network) is offline. I don't understand how do online.

I can send logs, screenshots. Just tell me what logs you need, I will send.
legendary
Armory Developer
Don't PM me, post this here for all to see.
legendary
Armory Developer
You need to get Armory to scan the blockchain to get out of offline mode. If you want help doing that, you need to post your logs first.
Who can help me with my problem? I probably understand what's the matter, but I do not know how to fix it.
No support? Or I did not find?
Help me please. Really need funds from the wallet. Ready to pay 30%
I will try, but do not quite understand how to do it.

Go to this site and punch in the address. If any transactions have occurred using that address, you'll see them. Here's an example.
Thank you/
Yes. I see my transaction. Status Received/ But in wallet 0.00000 $. Where is my money? I don't known
Activity: 525
Merit: 282

Go to this site and punch in the address. If any transactions have occurred using that address, you'll see them. Here's an example.
I installed armory, created a wallet. And clicked to get the funds. I was given the address to which the funds were sent. After a long time I could not understand why the wallet is constantly offline and I do not see the transaction. When I was able to run online, the wallet was empty.
There is the address of the purse for which I ordered funds and a link blockchain.com about this transaction.

Have you checked this transaction ID using a block explorer to confirm that the transaction was successfully completed and that the correct addresses were used?

HCP
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 4314
Exactly how did you do this transaction "offline"? Huh

Were you supposed to be receiving funds?
If so, where did you get the receiving address from? From within Armory when it was "offline"?
Do you have a transaction ID for the transaction?
Have you checked this transaction ID using a block explorer to confirm that the transaction was successfully completed and that the correct addresses were used?
Yes, nothing in the wallet is empty when the balance is loaded. What to do in this case? Did I lose my money?
legendary
Armory Developer
Not visible? Have you broadcasted the transaction?
I launched armory. My wallet is online. But  transaction that I made offline is not visible. How can I get funds for my wallet? Help me please. I really need this money
  I  downloaded Armory 096.5 . Bitcoin core 0.17.1 is fully downloaded and sync'd now, but Armory still has not connected or done anything. Can someone help me?
Pages:
Jump to: