Pages:
Author

Topic: Artcoin.me - page 2. (Read 3213 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
January 04, 2017, 03:27:30 AM
Nice website.

Happy new year to, good luck with your project.

Thanks a lot!
Warm wishes to you and yours projects Cryptonova-news!

We have new made first artcoin registred in our service by Anand DAVAASURE from Vancouver.
https://dribbble.com/shots/3190783-Anand-Davaasure

Activity: 55
January 03, 2017, 04:49:37 PM
Ladies and Gentlemans!

We have come here to create our brand new world, the realm of beauty in interrelation and artwork, a world of creativity and love, reality with no pain, but with a spotlight on nature. For economic efficiency, the brand new world requires brand new currency!

Artcoin.me is a service for creation and sale of the work-of-art paintings in a form of "banknote" with the name "Artcoin", each with its own digital value, further the "nominal value", and unique content: images or text, created by painters, creative and artistic representatives of different professions.

More information about Artcoin you can find on website: artcoin.me

Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life in the New 2017 Year!
Nice website.

Happy new year to, good luck with your project.
January 03, 2017, 05:29:16 AM
Is it mineable?

Hi!
Thank you very much for your interest in new criptocurrency Artcoin.
Artcoin is unique combination of two important people's creatures: art and money.
To create Artcoin you can just put your artwork on template called "banknote" on http://artcoin.me with different nominals from 1 to 100 ATC's and voilà! Then you can put your price on it and sell it to any buyer.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
January 03, 2017, 04:45:11 AM
Is it mineable?
January 03, 2017, 04:36:42 AM
you are not answering the question.

Thank you for your comment.
You are right.

is there will be bountys translation, social, etc?

This is commercial.
January 03, 2017, 04:29:49 AM
Is this a crypto currency announcement,this should be on a service section it's far from being a crypto currency although I like the idea,but some of the price are quite high when in fact we do that also,google has a lot to offer ..

Thank you for your message!
At first let me say to all Happy New Year and Marry Cristmas!
You right Artcoin is not crypto and prices are not announced yet. This is just exaples for understanding. But you right again, all prices are high at all  Cheesy
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 03, 2017, 04:21:10 AM
Thank you for your question.
Artcoin is a unique combination of art and digital money. It is possibility to paint on banknote something from your personal art. I.e. you can create your own banknote with your view on it. Then you can put your price on it, sell it to anyone who like it.
you are not answering the question.
January 03, 2017, 04:17:14 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 252
Xavier
January 02, 2017, 10:18:43 AM
Reserved.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
January 02, 2017, 10:16:06 AM
Is this a crypto currency announcement,this should be on a service section it's far from being a crypto currency although I like the idea,but some of the price are quite high when in fact we do that also,google has a lot to offer ..
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
January 02, 2017, 10:05:13 AM
Reserved!  Wink
January 02, 2017, 06:46:54 AM
Thank you for your question.
Artcoin is a unique combination of art and digital money. It is possibility to paint on banknote something from your personal art. I.e. you can create your own banknote with your view on it. Then you can put your price on it, sell it to anyone who like it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 504
January 02, 2017, 06:30:02 AM
January 02, 2017, 06:23:16 AM
Ladies and Gentlemans!

We have come here to create our brand new world, the realm of beauty in interrelation and artwork, a world of creativity and love, reality with no pain, but with a spotlight on nature. For economic efficiency, the brand new world requires brand new currency!

Artcoin.me is a service for creation and sale of the work-of-art paintings in a form of "banknote" with the name "Artcoin", each with its own digital value, further the "nominal value", and unique content: images or text, created by painters, creative and artistic representatives of different professions.

More information about Artcoin you can find on website: artcoin.me

Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life in the New 2017 Year!
Pages:
Jump to: