Pages:
Author

Topic: Artificial Intelligence - page 3. (Read 472 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
March 13, 2018, 04:46:48 PM
It is very interesting but you should publish the source of this...
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
March 13, 2018, 03:53:06 PM
Artificial intelligence on the side of justice. A group of scientists from Michigan, Stanford and the University of California developed the ICORATING algorithm, which is capable of detecting ICO scammers with an accuracy of 83%.
The algorithm examined more than 2000 ICO projects, life expectancy and price changes for the crypto currency, whitepaper, constituent team, GitHub repository, websites and other information from the network.
This development should greatly help investors safely invest their capital in a truly existing and profitable ICO, and also analyze and give an overall assessment of the market.
Are you one of the team member who developed this AI or algorithm? i tried searching for an article on this, but couldn't find anything. would you mind sharing more information or an article (if there is one).
Maybe hes one of the team of such project which when i tried to read up it do caught my attention since we do really need this stuff considering that this is the same or even way more better than ICO rating which would really be suited for most investors on using this one.Just like yours im trying to search up further information but i do failed out.Im waiting for OP's response on where we can further see about informations towards this.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
March 13, 2018, 03:39:28 PM
I don't know from where you have written that , but about artificial intelligence , i think It's just matter of time of that it becomes human enemy as many of scientists said like Elon Musk.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 03:26:04 PM
Wow, this is a really good development. I want to try this AI out LOL. Is there a way for them to have the public test it on potential ICOs? I ask because, I m sure the answer is no because they don't want legal liability if an ICO sues them for um, libel/slander.

That said, I hope they find a legal way to offer the service for testing!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
March 13, 2018, 03:15:42 PM
Artificial intelligence on the side of justice. A group of scientists from Michigan, Stanford and the University of California developed the ICORATING algorithm, which is capable of detecting ICO scammers with an accuracy of 83%.
The algorithm examined more than 2000 ICO projects, life expectancy and price changes for the crypto currency, whitepaper, constituent team, GitHub repository, websites and other information from the network.
This development should greatly help investors safely invest their capital in a truly existing and profitable ICO, and also analyze and give an overall assessment of the market.
Are you one of the team member who developed this AI or algorithm? i tried searching for an article on this, but couldn't find anything. would you mind sharing more information or an article (if there is one).
Activity: 2702
Merit: 716
Nothing lasts forever
March 13, 2018, 01:50:25 PM
Where have you read the article ? What is the source of your context ?
There are many rumors that keep on spreading these days.Kindly update the post with the source so that users could believe what you are saying.
Although AI has entered the market and has showed us its great ability, it's tough to believe something like this. It would be really good though if something like this would be happening since investors would be benefitting a lot from it. If it were true, it would still be a little risky since the accuracy rate is 83% in which case some of the legit ICOs might get a bad name because of it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
March 13, 2018, 01:37:02 PM
And will they publish the results publicly so we can all view this? I would love to use a tool like that because if it is true and accurate then the ICO market will shrink substantially which is a net positive!
Activity: 279
Merit: 16
March 13, 2018, 01:20:38 PM
What's the source of this? I find it hard to believe that an AI could so accurately identify which projects will be scams because you have well versed humans who cannot even achieve such a level of accuracy.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 11:10:30 AM
Pages:
Jump to: