Pages:
Author

Topic: Artificial Intelligence and CryptoCurrency? - page 2. (Read 1587 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 103
Developer and Consultant
December 21, 2016, 01:50:31 AM
If you would like updates on my and to possibly join the test network PM me your email addresses so I add you to a mailing list

Activity: 994
Merit: 513
December 20, 2016, 06:29:48 PM
Would love to see some kind of AI using XEL to determine good trades, using Siacoin or storjcoin to store data and that is trading on Polo or trex to pay its own server costs Smiley

I'm serious. Not exactly an AI to begin with, but to check whether it's working, it would be fun to watch.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
December 20, 2016, 05:47:51 PM

What is IOTA?

It's a new type of distributed ledger based on DAG and there is no fees in IOTA design. And devs target to use it togather with Internet of Things, namely a data gathered from the sensors.

Now what interesting that the team who develope IOTA also developing a ternary async CPU for internet of things. More info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbJMtJq20NY&t=768s

Thus, we get this: in distributed ledger IOTA we store data, gathared from the sensors, and the data is been process by a flat async distributed computer.  In my view these reflects the idea of modern AI closly.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 575
December 20, 2016, 09:48:19 AM

What is IOTA?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
December 20, 2016, 07:08:17 AM
IOTA has something with it.
Activity: 380
Merit: 103
Developer and Consultant
December 20, 2016, 07:02:40 AM

How could we integrate AI into a new altcoin? A coin that does something AI related .

Chrono is time-based , freelancer coin
 Bitcoin is anon
 Litecoin is x11

etc etc

Every coin has something different , what would a coin that focuses on AI could do with blockchain technology?

Blockchain and AI words can make a new coin jump hoops and gather a lot of attention but I couldn't find a way to fuse them to each other.

I'm working on a white paper and proof of concept. There are some fundamental design changes you need to make but it's feasible, i'll prove it.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 575
December 20, 2016, 05:01:25 AM

How could we integrate AI into a new altcoin? A coin that does something AI related .

Chrono is time-based , freelancer coin
 Bitcoin is anon
 Litecoin is x11

etc etc

Every coin has something different , what would a coin that focuses on AI could do with blockchain technology?

Blockchain and AI words can make a new coin jump hoops and gather a lot of attention but I couldn't find a way to fuse them to each other.
Pages:
Jump to: