Pages:
Author

Topic: Artists Needed / 0.1 BTC Bounty Offered For Winning Design - WeAreSatoshi - page 7. (Read 6702 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
"Change is the only constant." -Heraclitus

I actually like this idea. It fits with the coin very well.

Yeah, that's pretty nice.

Should I just do something myself? Haven't heard much from the artists and I have two likes already  Grin

Make that 3 likes!  If we do keep the topic open for longer, maybe we should throw out a submission deadline and vote date.  It's up to you though Brian.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Maybe give it a few days. This is the start of a long weekend for many of us so they might not look on here too much. I feel like there is no big rush for a new logo so wait until next week sometime like next Fri. It can also help draw attention to the new version of WAS coin that will be released.
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001

Yeah, that's pretty nice.

Should I just do something myself? Haven't heard much from the artists and I have two likes already  Grin
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
CoinPayments
Activity: 826
Merit: 500

legendary
legendary
Some more images / ideas for the background:

legendary
I'm thinking of a ₩ symbol in the middle of a realistic looking coin with some sort of WAS message in the background and #WeAreSatoshi around the coin. I can't do the curve text but here's the idea for you to build upon.

legendary
Wanted a New Logo Design for WAS (WeAreSatoshi)

The community's voting for the best one and the winner will receive the bounty of 0.1 BTC

Hi All- As you know WeAreSatoshi is being relaunched by a Coin Revival Team and I want to make a contribution to make it better with the release of the new wallet and updated services.

WeAreSatoshi Coin was created to remind everyone that each of us can make a difference in the world.  Since its launch the original developer made it a priority to donate coins to charity and work with others to overall make a positive impact.

The main thread is here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwaswearesatoshi-x11-hybrid-pospow-trading-on-c-cexcom-661588

Here are the requirements and it can be changed at anytime.

1. The coin will be used for charity, facilitate trade, in stores and to buy gold / silver, etc.
2. Gold, Silver, Bronx, White or Black - Anything you want and be creative and support the message of the coin (WeAreSatoshi)
3. The Revival Team receives the original artwork (PSD or in the original format of your program)
4. The Revival Team has the rights to use and modify it any way they see fit

Pages:
Jump to: