Pages:
Author

Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon - page 30. (Read 3581 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 250
The list of artists who support the development of the platform is quite impressive. But I'd like to see some celebrities from the art world. The team continues to work on finding new partners?
And where can I see this list? I somehow missed this moment. Can you please refer me for an introduction?
I want to test this platform. When the developers are able to provide such an opportunity?
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The list of artists who support the development of the platform is quite impressive. But I'd like to see some celebrities from the art world. The team continues to work on finding new partners?
And where can I see this list? I somehow missed this moment. Can you please refer me for an introduction?
Go to the official site. There is always the latest information from the team and the developer in particular.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
What is the format of IEO? Is anybody to participate in event or like Binance a lottery?
Good question. The answer interests me as well. I hope that the developers will also respond to it.
I think it will be something similar because it is unlikely that the developer plans to invent something special and experiment.
Well, we'll see. Suddenly there really will be a project that does not look like all the other platforms on the blockchain.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Activity: 13
The token is very promising, I want to support its development. But still I want to be sure that the process of collecting investments will not be delayed for a long time.
According to the roadmap, this action is not going to be delayed. So all will still be in accelerated mode.
Is project right on shedule? The roadmap may differs the reality. Does anybody know a situation around the project? When are they going to conduct IEO and licence?
Naturally this happens, but the developer must warn of any changes, so that the community does not have a negative opinion.

I have encountered this project a long time ago. I haven't seen a blockchain project related to art industry that have achieved success. So I don't know if this project has advantage over the failed ones that will make it in crypto.
Until the platform is open, the success of the project can only be assessed by description. White paper has many interesting ideas for users. But now you should wait for the MVP to evaluate them.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
The token is very promising, I want to support its development. But still I want to be sure that the process of collecting investments will not be delayed for a long time.
According to the roadmap, this action is not going to be delayed. So all will still be in accelerated mode.
Is project right on shedule? The roadmap may differs the reality. Does anybody know a situation around the project? When are they going to conduct IEO and licence?
Naturally this happens, but the developer must warn of any changes, so that the community does not have a negative opinion.

I have encountered this project a long time ago. I haven't seen a blockchain project related to art industry that have achieved success. So I don't know if this project has advantage over the failed ones that will make it in crypto.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think we just need to give some time to the team to make them a publishing about new IEO conditions.
Throughout the time, the project worked in accordance with its roadmap, so I think everything should go according to plan.
Small deviations from the intended plan are allowed only if they do not harm the project, but rather benefit.
Activity: 455
Merit: 250
Dua
Activity: 616
Throughout the time, the project worked in accordance with its roadmap, so I think everything should go according to plan.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
What is the format of IEO? Is anybody to participate in event or like Binance a lottery?
Good question. The answer interests me as well. I hope that the developers will also respond to it.
There is no particular difference in what format the IEO will take place, I am very interested on which platform it will be. 90% of the success of the IEO consists of a cryptocurrency platform.
but the IEO on the Binance and OKEx exchanges have different rules and methods than other exchanges, because too many investors will join. it would be great if the ARTPRO could do the IEO on Binance or OKEx exchange.
I hope the ARTPRO team will immediately give an announcement about where they will implement the IEO, or at least when they will implement the IEO.
Activity: 504
Activity: 112
Activity: 56
As long as the license is not obtained, no one will provide preliminary information about the arrangements.  Investors should be patient and wait for the announcement.
I think it will be something similar because it is unlikely that the developer plans to invent something special and experiment.
This question is of interest to many now and so far we cannot figure it out because the developer still does not give a concrete answer.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
There is no particular difference in what format the IEO will take place, I am very interested on which platform it will be. 90% of the success of the IEO consists of a cryptocurrency platform.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Pages:
Jump to: