Pages:
Author

Topic: As 2018 winds down, what is your opinion about bitcoin for 2019? - page 3. (Read 665 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I want just to go with the flow and don't expect too much. Continous accumulation and filling my stash as usual. There are some positive events that people is looking forward that will boost somehow the movement of bitcoin price next year. Im not really into this kind of expectation as it will just lead into disappointment.
But, you are just missing the core purpose of why we are having speculation and predictions. Experts are making speculation just to warn us for not missing another opportunity. For example, if you will be notified about $100k for bitcoins, then probably you will go for buying more by adjusting your other spending. When there will be no positiveness in your expectation, then you may have more chances to missing out big things. Please note that I am stating all these for bitcoin kind of proven potential based things.

Other than self benefits, just sharing opinion about bitcoin in this community will be helping many people here to make their investment decisions easily. Bitcoin is always having big values in long run hence there will be less possibility of errors when we will be predicting its future positively.

In my opinion, bitcoin is going to have another year of 2015. A recovery phase.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Of course, everyone wanted to see a bull run in 2019 or at least a recovery to the 5 digit mark again. Just look at what 2017 brought to us, no one really see the massive growth during that year and then 2018 was a complete opposite. So we may stay positive and let the market takes its normal course. So we should learn how to adjust our trading strategy so in such cases that 2019 won't be the year that we all been expecting then we will not be burned easily as others experienced in the first half of 2018.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 609

Don't want to make any opinions about what will happen.

I want just to go with the flow and don't expect too much. Continous accumulation and filling my stash as usual. There are some positive events that people is looking forward that will boost somehow the movement of bitcoin price next year. Im not really into this kind of expectation as it will just lead into disappointment.

Just "trust the process".

I'm on the same way where I don't really expect too much on what would happen ahead instead accumulating as the price is still cheap nowadays.If you do let this opportunity to slip
then you will surely regret later on when the market tends to reverse trend again. No one can predict the future but we can somehow make presumptions based on what happened on past years.
Market wont be always on bear.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Don't want to make any opinions about what will happen.

Just "trust the process".

Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
My honest opinion is positive, why would I give myself something to worry about by 2019.

We've been down for so long and it may go through more months or eve a year but there's always an opposite force that will come to the market. Wait until all of those institutional news came into reality that has been delivered by this year.
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
As 2018 gradually winds to a close, what would be your honest assertion about the outlook of bitcoin in 2019?
Would you toe the line of the believers of the coin (just like me) who have predicted and argued that the coin will do better from 2nd quarter and stabilize at 3rd quarter or would you rather believer the various negatives predicted about the coin?
Pages:
Jump to: