Pages:
Author

Topic: As a beginner, what should i do? - page 4. (Read 1051 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 24, 2017, 10:08:03 AM
I also don't know what to do exactly but my friend who introduced Bitcointalk forum he advise me to read as much as I can to understand what is bitcoin and gradually get promoted to the level what ever required in the forum to eligible to participate in the signature campaign so that you will be awarded by  bitcoin as benefit all a time consuming process and we should follow all these steps to achieve with patience.

This is what I know as a beginner what we should do.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 10:04:46 AM
As a beginner, All we need to do is always make a post a desired post a value post to have more activity and be ranked.
Activity: 42
October 24, 2017, 10:04:06 AM
As a newbie first it is the easy way to earn bitcoins is digital marketing . I have also that only
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 10:01:55 AM
As a beginner, first of all you have to do is to read and learn a lot so that you can join this forum. If you don't have that much knowledge about bitcoin, you'll be unable to answer and join the discussion. You must read all the rules and watch some videos about bitcoin on youtube. Example watch things about what is a blockchain, how do bitcoin works, and etc. For you to rank, you have to post and join the discussion everyday or 4-5x a week. And I forgot you have to make a BTC wallet account for your future signature campaigns.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 09:54:07 AM
If you came here, you want to know more about bitcoin. This place is the best to do it. Try to start in the Beginners section. Then you will understand what to do next.
Activity: 13
October 24, 2017, 09:52:27 AM
Are there any restrictions I should pay attention to to reply and post? what is the maximum and minimum I should do in a day?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
October 24, 2017, 09:42:38 AM
As a beginner, it is recommended to be around here and read discussions to acquire sufficient knowledge about cryptocurrency markets.
If you have any kind of technical skills such as writing articles, managing databases etc. , you can offer to the community and make money in return.
As an option of btc redemption, you can use coinbase.com.
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
October 24, 2017, 09:36:00 AM
First of all, you need to know what is bitcoin and how it works. Create a wallet on coinbase to receive and holding bitcoin (if you have somewhere). To earn bitcoin, you can be a member of this and join some camps to get paid by posting on topics. Or else you can mining bitcoin on other sites or even use bitcoin to bet or gamble (i do not recommend). If you have bitcoin in your wallet, sell it on some trusted market to receive your country money.
Activity: 13
October 24, 2017, 09:31:17 AM
Hallo, i'm a beginner bitcoin user Smiley
i want to ask some questions to you old users.
1. As a beginner, what should I do first time?
2. How can i get BTC?
3. Then, how can I make to redeem the BTC?
thanks for the answers Wink
Greetings  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: