Pages:
Author

Topic: As A Bitcointalk Member - page 4. (Read 890 times)

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833
October 20, 2023, 12:57:39 AM
On top of my head is obviously @LoyceV, who loves to play with data. in our community.

And then we have @o_e_l_e_o - with his deep knowledge of Bitcoin, answers every question that you can have in Bitcoin Technical Support board.

Spambusters like @suchmoon and @TheBeardedBaby.

@JayJuanGee from WO thread, (who btw, has their own culture)  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 365
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>PID
October 19, 2023, 11:51:02 PM
I asked what have they done to be seen that way? Is it because they have stayed on this Forum for long?🤔
Yes, undoubtedly, long-standing members like LoyceV, joker_josue, and Tryninja and other members I don't know that much about, have been helpful in supporting theymos taking care of the forum since its creation. Their contributions, including writing code, fixing bugs, and various other invaluable efforts, have played a crucial role in keeping the forum alive. newer members like powerglove have demonstrated exceptional skills, continually impressing the foru. Many users, both old and new, have contributed solutions that have aided fellow forum members in navigating the platform. This collective effort has significantly bolstered their reputations and earned them recognition and trust within the forum
Activity: 560
Merit: 418
October 19, 2023, 11:09:01 PM
I don’t think I have seen people with any title as Prominent by their names, except if I missed it those profiles Grin .

Not that they're having it by their rank or name, get me right here, I said they're seen as prominent members that's what prompt me to ask if these set of people or members if they have done something very big to keep this Forum going to be seen in such a way. You mustn't see the name PROMINENT attached to their profile or rank, what I'm saying is that they've already earned it and I asked what have they done to be seen that way? Is it because they have stayed on this Forum for long?🤔
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
October 19, 2023, 10:39:43 PM
I'd like to know because we do have members that have the title (if I should call it a title) PROMINENT dancing by their name, and I just wonder.
What have they done to own that title?
Forum has ranks, special badges and titles for their members and prominent contributors. Prominent contributors have special badges and titles and the latest member who got it is PowerGlove.

There are community voices to have a new rank for very 'Prominent' members, a new rank above Legendary rank but it was not considered or deployed.

In signature campaigns, some campaign managers classify those 'Prominent' members belong to Merit rank.

New bitcointalk rank? 🔥
Activity: 672
Merit: 855
October 19, 2023, 09:58:27 PM
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
October 19, 2023, 09:31:43 PM
By just merely conversing in this forum is good enough of a contribution in itself.

If you see some people here that thinks that they're some hot stuff that's above most people here, then just leave them be. Don't waste your time trying to complicate/overanalyze unnecessary stuff. There's simply better things to do in life lol.
October 19, 2023, 09:21:55 PM
You have to be specific, like mentioning some names, but in general there are people contributing by distributing merits as sources, and there are people helping newbies, new to crypto etc.

Yes I know about that, those merit source and traders teaching newbies to learn more about crypto are doing a great job. Is just that it seems like these set of people have done something  big for the Forum. Ok let's say what have you as a member done for the growth of this Forum? Is not only you but to everyone who glance through this post.

Contribution to the forum is by reporting spam/off topic posts, that's it.
Anything else is contribution to the community, either by teaching or providing useful information.
As for scam/ cheat busting, no comment.
About others, we are just here to express our opinions, and as you know, opinion is like what? That everybody has one. Lol we just ask and learn.

To me I still feel we have some other members who have done something to be honored in such a way that even when they spit they get acknowledged. Like they're the eyes of this Forum, I have that believe that they might have done one or two things to the progress of this Forum, you know.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
October 19, 2023, 09:06:58 PM
You have to be specific, like mentioning some names, but in general there are people contributing by distributing merits as sources, and there are people helping newbies, new to crypto etc.

Contribution to the forum is by reporting spam/off topic posts, that's it.
Anything else is contribution to the community, either by teaching or providing useful information.
As for scam/ cheat busting, no comment.
About others, we are just here to express our opinions, and as you know, opinion is like what? That everybody has one. Lol we just ask and learn.
October 19, 2023, 08:39:46 PM
Being a member of this Forum, what are the things that you can say YOU have done for the growth of this Forum aside from posting (which is normal) or fishing out scammers/hackers.
I'd like to know because we do have members that have the title (if I should call it a title) PROMINENT dancing by their name, and I just wonder.
What have they done to own that title?
Is it that they have contributed much on this Forum? What have they done or how can we tell what they have done?
Pages:
Jump to: