Pages:
Author

Topic: As a Chinese, talk about my views on the new policy - page 2. (Read 206 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 13
"Be sure to seize the opportunity to sell Bitcoin at 50% off!" let anybody decides on their own claim why the advice. We have many things that have constituted many negative hazards to the environment and the government hasn't done anything about it, for example, the big companies exhaust from their sophisticated engine they are pollution which is harmful to human beings upon just inhaling so what are we talking about.
legendary
Activity: 2050
Merit: 1184
Never selling

I fail too see correlation between knowing Satoshi Nakamoto and risk of invesing on Bitcoin. Besides, other investment also have similar risks with cryptocurrency investment.

I think what he means is that Chinese investors (or rather gamblers) are as dumb as dogshit and know nothing about what Bitcoin actually is, nor how it works. They are just a bunch of followers, who pour money into bubble after bubble until they have completely destroyed their financial positions that they can't do it anymore. After Bitcoin and stupid crap like doge they will just go into the next get rich quick scheme.

Screw them, Bitcoin does not need their type, nor is it beneficial to have them involved.
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 7490
Crypto Swap Exchange
1. Due to the arrival of the Bitcoin bull market, many Chinese have joined the Bitcoin market, but most of them have never even heard of Nakamoto. This sounds very ridiculous, but this is the status quo in China. This part of investors has pushed the price of currencies such as doge to rise, but when the price plummets, they are likely to harm society because of losses.

I fail too see correlation between knowing Satoshi Nakamoto and risk of invesing on Bitcoin. Besides, other investment also have similar risks with cryptocurrency investment.

2. The popularity of Bitcoin mining, as Musk said, has had a negative impact on the environment and energy, forcing the Chinese government to crack down on Bitcoin mining.

There are many things with have negative impact on environment. IMHO chinese government action feels like cherry picking.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
Bitcoin was used to counter the regulation of centralized institutions from the beginning, so it will inevitably be cracked down by the government and even criminalized by some governments.
Bitcoin was not used to counter centralized currencies, it is just an alternative. People will still always use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If the government are criminalizing cryptocurrencies, it is just like they are criminalizing people's privacy.

1. Due to the arrival of the Bitcoin bull market, many Chinese have joined the Bitcoin market, but most of them have never even heard of Nakamoto.
What does this has to mean? Will Satoshi Nakamoto be the one to buy and sell them bitcoin? Satoshi is just the founder of Bitcoin, but Bitcoin is not controlled by anyone or any central authority.

2. The popularity of Bitcoin mining, as Musk said, has had a negative impact on the environment and energy, forcing the Chinese government to crack down on Bitcoin mining.
Elon Musk is a clown misleading people because I know he knows much about Bitcoin but just want to manipulate and make people to buy Doge. I think you need to read this:

Study: Over 74% of Bitcoin Mining is Powered by Renewable Energy

People will not face the fact, when people are using a service and able to pay for the service, is that what people should be complaning about? And yet Bitcoin almost make use of green energy for mining.

We have known China to be absurd, they do not want to welcome anything not from their country, no foreign social media did they accepted in their country, cryptocurrencies were not even accepted before in China till present. Just know that Bitcoin is not controlled by any country, if China force their miners not to mine Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies again, that is just an opportunity for miners in other countries to buy more miners, also the miners in China will move to other countries.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 15
The first is Bitcoin itself

Bitcoin was used to counter the regulation of centralized institutions from the beginning, so it will inevitably be cracked down by the government and even criminalized by some governments. This does not require the government to issue a statement, it should be something we have known for a long time.

Some things are not set in stone, and policies are based on actual conditions.

In fact, the problems posed by Bitcoin that the Chinese government faces are different from those of some European and American countries.

1. Due to the arrival of the Bitcoin bull market, many Chinese have joined the Bitcoin market, but most of them have never even heard of Nakamoto. This sounds very ridiculous, but this is the status quo in China. This part of investors has pushed the price of currencies such as doge to rise, but when the price plummets, they are likely to harm society because of losses.

3. China's current development focus is still on the real economy, and the excessive inflow of funds into financial fields such as digital currency is not in China's interests.

In fact, China’s policy announcement and final implementation are often different.

I personally think that it is difficult to regulate Bitcoin by cracking down on Bitcoin, which will activate the original properties of Bitcoin.

Be sure to seize the opportunity to sell Bitcoin at 50% off!
Pages:
Jump to: