Pages:
Author

Topic: As being a miner, what can i do when the Eth is falling - page 3. (Read 435 times)

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
Personally, I would do the following. I would still collect Ethereum and wait patiently for the Ethereum price to rise. And also invested to get more profit. And the earned Ethereum coins were withdrawn and used for their own needs. So if there is an opportunity to get more Ethereum coins. We need to keep moving in the same direction.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Should I sell out all ETH?  Or keep ETH on hand and keep mining patiently in order to come across next bull trend?
ETH is always good to hold and store securely, because the token has always had value and interest in the market,
so keep mining patiently and release it when that's really enough for you.

If I am mining eth and holding it, won't sell right now. The possibility of increasing its value in the next coming months is very high, once they launched their berlin hard fork and address the gas fee problem. Won't doubt the capability of eth network to grow as they are one of the solid crypto projects. But if the OP can't wait and has financial needs, he can sell some of it but only what he needs.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
Should I sell out all ETH?  Or keep ETH on hand and keep mining patiently in order to come across next bull trend?
You are the only one who can answer this question, what is your own plan with your ETH? Why are you mining ETH in the first place? There must be a reason behind this, the next bullrun will take years I want you to know that and now you can still make 2.5$ out of a RX580 or gtx1660 super so it's better to keep mining, bull run isn't done yet and getting ROI back in few months is still possible
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Should I sell out all ETH?  Or keep ETH on hand and keep mining patiently in order to come across next bull trend?
That doesn't make sense if you didn't know what you should do with your ether, I guess even we are in the bearish trend but the price of ethereum is still very good caused by it's still above $1400.
What about your maintenance cost for your mining rig and if you can still gather a lot of profit from your mining and why should not use sell your ether and then mine again with your mining rig? i know that the main concern should be ethereum can move to the POS anytime and this will be a very difficult decision. keep it but when it goes down even deeper and sell some.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
You should know better than us.

I've seen a lot of articles about Ethereum miners making a lot of money due to the high fees paid by users. The main concern is your liquidity as a miner. Do you have enough fiat to pay the monthly costs of mining like electricity or maybe maintenance? If that's not a problem, you can afford to HODL because ETH could still go back up to $2K (even higher) once BTC starts moving up again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
It depends on why you are mining, if you want to hold for long term then you can keep storing the ethereum but if your ROI is what you are worried about you should keep changing your eth to usdt or other stable coins, it's what I keep doing on nicehash whenever I earned up to 53$ worth of btc and I instantly change to USDT so price fall won't affect me
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: